Nike Air VaporMax

I go tts for athletic uses and they feel great, there's a plethora of black out ver. to pick up, as for comfort I think they're on par with am360 but these have a break in period to soften up the sole
No doubt my man.. most of my sneakers are tts with the exception of a few.. thanks for the advice..

air-vapormax-2019-mens-shoe-wr4C0z.jpg

tenor.gif
Well guys looks like this new model is where we part ways. Good luck on picking up.

Looking to score a black pair of vapormax which will be my first pair..How is comfort level and are they true to size?

Now as some people here would lead you to believe, ahem gwizzle gwizzle , they believe I buy my shoes too big for my foot. However the truth is I buy them right where they should be for my foot. See I go by the rule of a thumbs length in front of my big toe to the end of my shoe. For me, Nike running I have to do a 13.

Now as some people here would lead you to believe, ahem gwizzle gwizzle , they believe I buy my shoes too big for my foot. However the truth is I buy them right where they should be for my foot. See I go by the rule of a thumbs length in front of my big toe to the end of my shoe. For me, Nike running I have to do a 13.
Lol I hear you my man.. I was definitely going to stay out of that one lol but I'm glad you clarified that for me.. thank you as well for you response..

Lol I hear you my man.. I was definitely going to stay out of that one lol but I'm glad you clarified that for me.. thank you as well for you response..

It may also help for you to know that I always wore size 12 in Jordan retros. However Ive found I had to size up for the Air Max 95. Then as of late I’m having to move up in sizes on several Jordan’s. I went for a 12.5 in the Concords, WL96 and the Cap & Gowns. Then recently a size 12 Infrared 6 but a 12.5 in the Black Cement 4. Also a size 13 in the Air Trainer 3 Medicine Ball.

Looking at getting a new pair of Vapormax. The last pie I got was the OGs in blue orbit.

Which is the best model out of the vm 2019, vm 3, and vm plus?

Last edited:
Looking at getting a new pair of Vapormax. The last pie I got was the OGs in blue orbit.

Which is the best model out of the vm 2019, vm 3, and vm plus?

Can't speak on the VM2019 as I haven't tried on a pair. But to me they're less desirable because the upper is a stiffer rip-stop-type material.
VM3 is pretty much the same recipe as the VM1, just a different knit pattern and design cues.
VMP is a different animal, but is extremely comfortable as they have a cushlon midsole between your foot and the VM air bags.

If you like the vapormax plus, but would rather have flyknit than neoprene, I would suggest looking for a pair of VaporMax Utility Flyknits. They're really comfy and you can find them on sale now.

I have these and want another CW or two:

air-vapormax-flyknit-utility-running-shoe-XPTbVZzp.jpg

My bid got accepted for $110! Hope seller ships! Love this 9ers CW!

20190502_142238.jpg

E37642AF-B303-4D7A-864C-4C0837EFC0DE.png

You can get these for $102. Nike has their $30 off of $1These are online for $132. Just add something that’s like $20 and you’ll get the discount. Just did it myself

Can't speak on the VM2019 as I haven't tried on a pair. But to me they're less desirable because the upper is a stiffer rip-stop-type material.
VM3 is pretty much the same recipe as the VM1, just a different knit pattern and design cues.
VMP is a different animal, but is extremely comfortable as they have a cushlon midsole between your foot and the VM air bags.

If you like the vapormax plus, but would rather have flyknit than neoprene, I would suggest looking for a pair of VaporMax Utility Flyknits. They're really comfy and you can find them on sale now.

I have these and want another CW or two:

air-vapormax-flyknit-utility-running-shoe-XPTbVZzp.jpg

What about that run utility? Has the Cushlon like the VMP and it’s waterproof.

It may also help for you to know that I always wore size 12 in Jordan retros. However Ive found I had to size up for the Air Max 95. Then as of late I’m having to move up in sizes on several Jordan’s. I went for a 12.5 in the Concords, WL96 and the Cap & Gowns. Then recently a size 12 Infrared 6 but a 12.5 in the Black Cement 4. Also a size 13 in the Air Trainer 3 Medicine Ball.
Oh no doubt..lol.. I usually have to have different sizes when it comes to basketball shoes vs running shoes so I totally understand where you're coming from...

From what I’ve heard, the 2019’s are a little wider.

I m usually an 11.5 in men’s but I tried a women’s 12/men’s 10.5 VM at footlocker yesterday and they fit alright even with the insoles in so looks like I’m gonna cop the CPFM’s
These cpfm are interesting..I'm a size 11.5 in most if not all of my sneakers..So a women's size 12 equals 10.5 in men? They still may fit me small but since you wear the same size that I do i'm thinking I could possibly pull them off lol..

These cpfm are interesting..I'm a size 11.5 in most if not all of my sneakers..So a women's size 12 equals 10.5 in men? They still may fit me small but since you wear the same size that I do i'm thinking I could possibly pull them off lol..

Yep, and yeah I’m gonna go for a women’s 12 if that’s the biggest size they come in... I think they’ll fit. Tight most likely, but still wearable especially w Insole out

Back
Top Bottom