Nike Air VaporMax

I go TTS with Vapormax and Ultraboost. I recommend loosening up your laces a little bit. They don't have to be tight by any means and they stay incredibly secure to your foot.
I'll try that and hopefully it loosens a little. Love the way they look,but don't like my feet to be uncomfortable.

DCA2463C-CB44-4D28-8567-B4509FE55877.jpeg
56400D08-FE9D-4AA1-9AB8-4F46281C40AC.jpeg
D0C36A23-1EAD-49C7-9A02-4FE8A5A14E76.jpeg

@norcalhussla - as promised, here's the on-feet look!

45791869374_dab156e0e4_b.jpg

If this shoe had a personality it would be the life of the party. However psychologically, it would be a mess. Am I pink, green, blue, black? What color shoe am I? Am I a runner or a casual shoe? I don’t know.. someone help me!! I think the wife spiked my egg nog again.

Agreed! These should of been the 1st CW of 2.0, can’t believe Nike missed the opportunity. Maybe they were trying to get us ready for 3.0

They’re trying to save the sales of the 2.0 by bringing out the big guns to end on a good note.

They’re trying to save the sales of the 2.0 by bringing out the big guns to end on a good note.
Aside from the acrnms and ow, I’ve only picked up 3 2.0s this year. Safari, volt and MC. Pretty stark comparison to the 1.0 vapor-palooza.

Reactions: ARK
I'll try that and hopefully it loosens a little. Love the way they look,but don't like my feet to be uncomfortable.

Walking fast on a treadmill the first couple weeks sucks and I find it painful. I don’t know how anyone could run in them. But for general use or basic weight lifting, they are great and very comfortable. I can wear Vapormax’s for a few hours with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom