Nike Air VaporMax

I caved and ordered the Multicolors. Found out my friend had a 20% off one-time voucher that he was using, so I said, "**** it, throw my order in." Worth the overdraft... (just kidding)

onceyoupop onceyoupop - please do! In-hand pictures out on the InterWebz be very scarce, yo :frown:

ARK ARK - all because of this color!

I caved and ordered the Multicolors. Found out my friend had a 20% off one-time voucher that he was using, so I said, "**** it, throw my order in." Worth the overdraft... (just kidding)

onceyoupop onceyoupop - please do! In-hand pictures out on the InterWebz be very scarce, yo :frown:

ARK ARK - all because of this color!

Nike should of released the MCs for the 1st CW but they did it backwards lol

Nike should of released the MCs for the 1st CW but they did it backwards lol

Haha, it's better they end on a high note. The first two-thirds of the colorways were tough to look at with the exception of a very few.

I jealous of you guys able to order your size.

I'm pretty sure sizes will restock or other sites will get them, too. No way in 2018/2019 will they limit a multi-color shoe again.

Plot twist: people at Nike are reading this, and they just said limiting the colorway is a brilliant idea.

2FF46662-6744-4937-8D14-F85FF9F98C32.jpeg
Not bad

Video of the black/white Vapormax 2.0. Knew that other side didn't look so good... at least for now.

Back
Top Bottom