Nike Air VaporMax

Nike Air Vapormax Plus (924453-015)

2018 - 924453-015 - 001.jpg
2018 - 924453-015 - 002.jpg

when are these dropping? i am a sucker for black with volt air max bubbles ever since the Total Max Uptempo in the 90s. i just got the Vapormax Utility in the same colorway about a month ago and love them, but the plus is nicer looking.

What’s interesting is the heel support. The clip of plastic that sits atop the 1.0 and 2.0 has now grown and curved up to add support to the upper. There is also a transition from the forefoot midsole to the upper reminiscent to the cushlon a lot of you loved in the AMP. I think this transition is the same one used in the recent Vapormax 95.

They have potential, but they really feel like a takedown model at first glance. To me the vapormax flagship should always be Flyknit.

that black pink orange colorway of the 2.0 is the first colorway that im in love with of the 2.0. hope exclusions come off soon

I wouldn’t buy one pair of that 3.0... makes the 2.0 seem amazing..

Sigh..... StockX here I come lol

Those can't be the 3.0 man.
The guys that hyped up those Element 87 sail bone things really gave NIKE the wrong idea, because those were not the wave.

yea those dont look too good.

see thru mesh is washed compared to flyknit

they put it on the peg turbo and exp too

see thru yellows over time

the new wave is looking like someone pissed all over your shoes

2019 VM is a hard pass for me lol unless we get a FK version... I’ll be more active in the epic React thread, if we ever get more CWs

Back
Top Bottom