Nike Air VaporMax

I don’t mind the red but I don’t understand the blue Vapormax sole and the hits of orange. They just don’t go together.

these are hideous. absolutely terrible
What color are they?
I guess what I mean to say is, I don't think you can see the "real" color from this photo or any photo.
You need to see them in person for sure.
FOr sure the best VM, but this is in my top 5's of all time. All Time.

Reactions: ARK
Nothing about that shoe is RED.
Not even close.

How do they compare to the Clot 1.0?

6DAB3ED5-A551-424D-ABBF-78DD27C0391D.jpeg

ARK ARK It would be like saying Salma Hayek and Rosie Odonnel look the same.

Not even remotely close to the same red.
This Red is a straight up Orange-pink.
It's not even Infra-red.
Its wild man, I felt like I hated....well I never took a second look at the shoe unitl I saw it in person at the FL, and I was legit buying something for someone else when I scoooped them.
Beautiful shoe in hand.

No, I think I would’ve been casted out from this thread. Nobody liked them. I didn’t want to be made fun of.

:rofl:

LOL, man, I don't know... I personally like them! Not my picture, but just wanted to share this quick on-foot...

DlOB4VBXsAYOxcJ.jpg:large

Let's just agree that it's not that high of a priority for purchasing right now. :D

Yeah, well my fondness for the grape 5s has been forever tainted by that atrocity of a shoe JB's putting out later this year...

Reactions: ARK
Yeah, well my fondness for the grape 5s has been forever tainted by that atrocity of a shoe JB's putting out later this year...

Lord almighty don’t get me talking about that thing. That is awful awful awful.

Liked Slate blues since I saw the pics around 2 weeks ago. Found em on eBay for 200 offered 190 and the seller accepted. Now I have them 2 weeks early. Went from Never having a pair of AM 95s now I have 2 pairs. Would like the air unit to be a little darker but their nice.

0A7F12A4-189C-4C28-9054-6E1A7D9BCBED.jpeg

Liked Slate blues since I saw the pics around 2 weeks ago. Found em on eBay for 200 offered 190 and the seller accepted. Now I have them 2 weeks early. Went from Never having a pair of AM 95s now I have 2 pairs. Would like the air unit to be a little darker but their nice.

0A7F12A4-189C-4C28-9054-6E1A7D9BCBED.jpeg

I returned mine.

2019 Vapormax

I see you Nike with that swoosh moved forward.

29288F5C-B85D-4D94-9341-C0F3DAFBAEC9.jpeg

They're throwing that translucent upper on everything now... but I'm not complaining. Backed by mesh underneath like the Pegasus Turbos? I like 'em!!

Back
Top Bottom