Nike Air VaporMax

6/7. No date on All volts.

942842_006.png
942842_005.png
942842_100.png

2209869A-0384-4638-9742-721017C61FE9.png
Couldn’t pass; I love orange too much. First time purchasing a women’s shoe or a VM Moc. I really hope it fits. Also first time posting a pic on here, so apologies in advance if I did it wrong.
Clear bubbles are the best. Nothing gold can stay. That is all.
Edit: sorry it’s vertical; it was a screenshot from the app

Last edited:
Grateful but pretty sure these won’t fly off the shelf. I hope they do this for me when the volt’s release lol
737E8286-6315-4029-82D6-5995B3539212.png

Couldn’t pass; I love orange too much. First time purchasing a women’s shoe or a VM Moc. I really hope it fits. Also first time posting a pic on here, so apologies in advance if I did it wrong.

Wanted these or something close as my first moc as well, but my foot is too big...no women's 14.5

Legit thinking sell off maybe 15 pairs and get off whites from stock-x... I simply don't wear them all and seem to wear the same ones over and over

Reactions: ARK
Hey fellas still haven't unds any of my vapormax. How do these soles look wear wise? Obviously they have been cleaned but def see some wear on certain points. Does it take a good amount of wear to get this wear on the edges. Thanks.
Screenshot_20180604-155638_GOAT.jpg

Hey fellas still haven't unds any of my vapormax. How do these soles look wear wise? Obviously they have been cleaned but def see some wear on certain points. Does it take a good amount of wear to get this wear on the edges. Thanks.
Screenshot_20180604-155638_GOAT.jpg

I just looked on GOAT and the bottom of those look completely different. I would proceed with caution.

Legit thinking sell off maybe 15 pairs and get off whites from stock-x... I simply don't wear them all and seem to wear the same ones over and over

I feel the same way. I wear the same ones over and over mainly so I can trash them and move to the next pair. However I definitely would not buy an OW Vapormax from selling unused pairs. I think I would rather use it for a different shoe.

What do you mean specifically. Those are from goat. Thanks

The bubbles second from the back appear to have a different number of bumps on them. No “AIRMAX” in the back between the bubbles. I’m by no means an expert here. For all I knew they were one of the million fake pairs on eBay or something. I also trust GOAT more than myself in that area. They have been really good to me, so.

Most likely going to de-vapor my collection (I only have a couple pairs left). IMO, the best vapors are the ones with clear soles, and every time I see someone out and a about wearing a pair, their soles look like total ish (when clear). Maybe people who aren't into sneakers don't notice it, but I do. My OGs starting to look like that after a while. When I know I can get rid of a pair and flip it into two pairs of Epics or something vs wearing a pair and the clear soles will look like crap down the line...

Kinda reminds me of the Kobe 9 Beets. They looked fantastic, had high trade/resale value, but after 20 or so wears they got that weird tint to them and it was all downhill.

Thats one thing that will be good about the 270s. They may have big air bubbles that will look bad in time, but when they hit outlets, they'll probably be under 100. Won't feel as bad beating them up.

Last edited:
^^ its funny you say that .... im on eastbay and im watching 2 of them that i can get for 152 with the code on the site .... and the clear soles look the best when new but i want no parts of them..... thats why the volts will be had lol

I reluctantly must admit, im boutta let nike bust my head for those blk/multi innevas. Lol

Its retail or bust for those typa shoes.

So apparently the black/crimson/volt utilities drop on 7/5 according to Finishline(have they received any utilities as of yet?)

That has me wondering................

Could we see the all volts that day too?

Attachments

• 4CDB83D3-2EEF-43DE-B1C9-46FB51C5899D.jpeg
    4CDB83D3-2EEF-43DE-B1C9-46FB51C5899D.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom