Nike Air VaporMax

I bought both Sail and Black Acronyms (9s) to go with my Whites. These Acronyms are one of those shoes where I’m ok paying a tad more to secure my pair. For the white pair I waited in line at Max Field in Beverly Hills for 6 hours to get my pair of whites smh.

Anybody have problem regesteringg on acronyms site? I did now it won't let me sign in. Wanted to see if they remove vat

Last edited:
Whether or not my logic adds up on this I see it this way: at 39 years old, where I can’t rely on SNKRS, and where my alternative is to stand in line for 6 hours, paying the additional is fine by me. I’m an old school sneaker head (first pair of J’s were the 4s in ‘89), and have taken more than my fair share of Ls recently, especially with so many bots/slots/atc/resellers out there scooping everything up (I saw guys bot the hell out of Funko! Funko FFS! Lol). So any ways, I completed my set! :smile:

*spelling edit*

Last edited:
no way im biting off the acrnm site, after shipping to US cost and conversion fee my white/volt pair came out to $320... its SNKRS or bust for me with the black pair

It really hurt but I copped the khaki thirsty bandit acronyms from Acronym.com ...

I already have the white / volts and they are probably my favourite shoe of the year so far....

Now it's SNEAKRS or bust for me on the green / volts this week cos they didn't have a size 13 on acronym.com

Hopefully I'll end up with a complete set of 3 by the end of the week but if I take an L on SNEAKRS then at least I got 2/3

Still comes out to over $300 with taxes/shipping. Can get them on Stock X for that price now, will be cheaper in a week or so.

Still comes out to over $300 with taxes/shipping. Can get them on Stock X for that price now, will be cheaper in a week or so.

StockX and GOAT aren't really an option for me as I'm in the UK .... with shipping and customs it'd work out about the same as buying from Acronym site ....

I’m getting real sick of Nike pushing **** 2.0 colours out. I was getting tired of the same 1.0 CW being just dark upper and dark sole but at least they were solid and consistent, even if they were getting boring.
So far only the black/hot punch and dusty cactus CW have been somewhat decent and the rest is trash. The saving grace has been the acronym collab but even that divides the general sneaker population.

DDA9BBA3-1426-46DB-A571-1E709B69ED90.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom