Nike Air VaporMax

Love the acronyms, and the look of all the vapormaxes so far, but the vapormax 1.0s I have are by far the least comfortable shoe I've ever owned.

The flimsy upper and the hard outsole is just the worst combination for me, and I get heel pain every time I wear them. Was hoping that the 2.0s would have an actual structure for a midsole like the vapormax plus or utilities, and an actual heel counter, but it doesn't look like this shoe has any support either.

Last edited:
Love the acronyms, and the look of all the vapormaxes so far, but the vapormax 1.0s I have are by far the least comfortable shoe I've ever owned.

The flimsy upper and the hard outsole is just the worst combination for me, and I get heel pain every time I wear them. Was hoping that the 2.0s would have an actual structure for a midsole like the vapormax plus or utilities, and an actual heel counter, but it doesn't look like this shoe has any support either.

All depends on what you're looking for in a shoe. I love the air max units because it is more firm and supportive. I love that in a shoe. Foam is good but air max units are next level comfort for my feet due to being heavy on my heels. They just work for my feet.

You gotta find what works for your feet. Air and foam are two different beasts. Find out what support works best for your feet and wear them more often.

customs...:pimp:
upload_2018-3-21_19-39-21.png

Reminds me of when Cars/Trucks get new body styles.

I loved my 10 Tahoe.
New body style came out in 13 and I was like man that's so trash.

..................FF to 2016 and I copped the 17 Tahoe, body was looking noice! FInally turned me. It takes time, sometimes.

I loved my 07 Chevy 1500.
New body style came out in 14 and I was like man that's so trash.
............FF to XMAS of this year and I copped the 18 1500, body was looking noice! 07 and 10 body styles trash.

Hey fam I just found this thread. I was hoping someone could point me in a direction to find the black/gold Nike Air Vapormax Utility for retail. Not sure if that is even feasible.

Copped a pair of the 2.0's in black/white this morning with a 25% birthday discount code. Under £130, score!

Back
Top Bottom