Nike Air VaporMax

I think there is a good chance the iD option will be back for a limited time again in the future.

The Triple Blacks and OGs though are probably dust in the wind.

Hey guys, Nike has been advertising this shoe design for the last year... lets cut them a little slack that they sold out within minutes. I am sure it was rushed into production, and they did everything they could to make sure there was ample supply!

:lol: of course

I got both the multi and the red/white. However, the multi is a half size down in a 8.5 (9 is my tts)... I'm not expecting them to fit.
dr-evil-crying1.gif

Struck out on the Pure Platinums so I went the ID route for the  Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit Premium AMD. Used some AirMaxEmoji, unloaded a 10% voucher and $50 gift card that I was sitting on. 

Maybe I struck out on the Vapors for good reason, I hate blindly buying something I haven't tried on and having to return it with nothing available to replace it with.

Ah well.

Last edited:
Well. My chat of sadness with Nike.com got me a 20% off code.

So maybe I can find something later on to mop up my tears with.

I wanted the Multi Colored so maybe a different ID version with that.

Anyone successful at ordering multiple pairs of the Ultras? I was able to check two out on separate orders. I was trying for a third, but no dice.

Last edited:
Really wanted to try these out for running and Nike's return policy is GOAT. Struck out on the men's pairs on NDC so had to cop a women's equivalent size instead...

Anyone successful at ordering multiple pairs of the Ultras? I was able to check two out on separate orders. I was trying for a third, but no dice.

I was going to order a pair... but I just couldnt bring myself to do it :lol: I dont think I'll wear them enough.

phew, richards has plats, im gunna hold of until a disco party then. Just checking this nike store for OGs I guess.

The resellers were out in full force this morning. They just bought multiple pairs without even trying them on, and my local FTL let them in behind locked doors prior to opening. I think they got a FSR but only two pairs of each size. They had to pull shoes off the display for sizes to sell smh!

The resellers were out in full force this morning. They just bought multiple pairs without even trying them on, and my local FTL let them in behind locked doors prior to opening. I think they got a FSR but only two pairs of each size. They had to pull shoes off the display for sizes to sell smh!

F em. There's no way I'm paying resale on these shoes :lol:

Well, that was nuts.  I tried to get a pair of the red/white IDs in my regular size, but my size sold out while I was checking out within the first couple of minutes of the drop.  I totally expected Nike would have more of these available.

I managed to successfully order a half size up (same as my 350 V2, UB 1.0/2.0 size), so I really hope that will fit me.  It's confusing though since I've read comments saying these run large, and other comments saying they are narrow so go half size up, haha.

Back
Top Bottom