Nike Air VaporMax

1E5EDB37-42FA-477B-8B2C-9DD541134612.jpeg

Midnot fogs are sleepers... I love iridescent anything lol! I don’t wanna miss out on another MC vapormax honestly, so might pick up the Mocs

^ im still salty about those. I went to order them with a 20% coupon and 10% Ebates.... and they must have just pulled them, as I was looking at them the night before.

These just arrived today:
IMG_8576.JPG

That black pair is amazing. And the best part about the clear soles on those is when they start getting that yellow tint they'll still blend well with the gold flyknit weave and swoosh

Can anyone help with a comparison of the 3 triple black laced releases .... I want the pair that has some of the gray or Anthracite in it A thanks

^ im still salty about those. I went to order them with a 20% coupon and 10% Ebates.... and they must have just pulled them, as I was looking at them the night before.

These just arrived today:
IMG_8576.JPG

So very close to caving on both of these. Damnit they look so good.

Midnight fogs are a bit confusing on color. My wife already commented "how many black pairs your need"?? :rofl: But I like them

Huh thats strange, the nike+ exclusives are now available in nikeid. Does this mean if you ordered them before you could not customise them, but now you can?

Huh thats strange, the nike+ exclusives are now available in nikeid. Does this mean if you ordered them before you could not customise them, but now you can?

Seems like it yeah, although not a lot of options, may go for the sail and just change the gold swoosh to a sail one. :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom