Nike Air VaporMax

Picked up the TB Noirs...they're actually all black (employee had em on early), couldnt resist. Dug em in person and had the reserved for you Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 5.54.45 PM.png

Picked up the TB Noirs...they're actually all black (employee had em on early), couldnt resist. Dug em in person and had the reserved for you Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 5.54.45 PM.png
I’m excited to get my hopes up. Be disappointed by the toe box sheen problem (which will be really pronounced on this pair), return them and then move on to getting excited for the next pair. Lol. Vicious vapormax cycle.

I’m excited to get my hopes up. Be disappointed by the toe box sheen problem (which will be really pronounced on this pair), return them and then move on to getting excited for the next pair. Lol. Vicious vapormax cycle.

Lol I’m in the same vicious cycle. :rofl:

What do you mean by the toe box sheen problem? Do you mean the discoloration?

Would anybody be able to Photoshop a black nike check on to the men's explorer pack vapormax? I've been sitting on a pair for a while now and I thinks it's that gold check that throws it off for me. Thinking bout coloring the check.

Back
Top Bottom