Nike Air VaporMax

IMG_9445.JPG
Anyone else get their VM in this box for the new Nike labs?

Where did you buy those from? The bubbles on the label look like somebody took the label off one box, and then put it on a NSW box.

that happens every now and then with nike.com

got my black red xiii with a regular jordan remaster box instead of the silver xiii box

me thinks they either run out of boxes or the original boxes got damaged in transit to warehouse so they replace um with whatever is there

that happens every now and then with nike.com

got my black red xiii with a regular jordan remaster box instead of the silver xiii box

me thinks they either run out of boxes or the original boxes got damaged in transit to warehouse so they replace um with whatever is there

1up on that..

From a recent experience,

Back in June they had a surprise restock of OG silver bullet 97s in niketown London apparently and when I asked for my size they gave me a pair with a orange(performance) box.
I requested for a different pair.
luckily they had another pair in my size in their original red Nike logo box and kopped those.

Last edited:
There will be a vapormax CS release on November the 2nd

Just saw via finish line release calendar

So obviously it's going to be a general release

Gotta start showing some self restraint. After long consideration unfortunately I’m gonna have to pass on triple blacks. Flyknit royals drop on sat and though I crave both I’m going with the 1s. They’re $10 cheaper and they arrive first. I can’t buy every shoe for that is reckless and immature...(what I’m telling myself).

Gotta start showing some self restraint. After long consideration unfortunately I’m gonna have to pass on triple blacks. Flyknit royals drop on sat and though I crave both I’m going with the 1s. They’re $10 cheaper and they arrive first. I can’t buy every shoe for that is reckless and immature...(what I’m telling myself).[/QUOTE

triple black 3.0 come out on Saturday?

Gotta start showing some self restraint. After long consideration unfortunately I’m gonna have to pass on triple blacks. Flyknit royals drop on sat and though I crave both I’m going with the 1s. They’re $10 cheaper and they arrive first. I can’t buy every shoe for that is reckless and immature...(what I’m telling myself).
I know what u mean man,
I know they're worlds apart but how is the comfort of these flyknit 1s coming from a vapormax user anyways, like under the feet cushioning because I don't question the integrity of any Nike flyknit upper for comfort.

I know what u mean man,
I know they're worlds apart but how is the comfort of these flyknit 1s coming from a vapormax user anyways, like under the feet cushioning because I don't question the integrity of any Nike flyknit upper for comfort.
They feel plush and soft. More so than DS vapormax imo. Broken in VM another story, but I’ve only worn the FK1s once.

A30B08A8-9490-4526-BEEC-11AECF66B4D5.jpeg

Now that I think of it...

These should be called the OG 2.0

Don’t know why I’m falling in love with these after the perception change

Way more wearable IMO, darker upper and a smoked out air bag

Back
Top Bottom