Nike Air VaporMax

Guys i need your help, seriously. I'm going to get this one on Nike.us, which size should i get to have a perfect fit? My foot is about 23 cm and quite thin. Considering between 6.5 wms (23.5 cm) & 7 wms (24cm).
IMG_2676.PNG
Your advices would help me a lot, thank you so much

Guys i need your help, seriously. I'm going to get this one on Nike.us, which size should i get to have a perfect fit? My foot is about 23 cm and quite thin. Considering between 6.5 wms (23.5 cm) & 7 wms (24cm).
IMG_2676.PNG
Your advices would help me a lot, thank you so much

I'd go with the larger of the two. The vapors can be ok a half size larger, but anything to small will be painful.

If anyone is looking for the Lab “tea berry” joints for themselves or their lady friend, there are a handful of sizes on GOAT for $143. Not too shabby.

Olives came in yesterday, immediately went on feet - love these. Wore them again this morning to the Doctor's office:

IMG_0255.JPG

Looks good on foot but you look like you're choking your ankles. Let them breathe, lace them up a little looser imo

A lot of ids just be looking off brand that's why unless they have a bunch of different color combos available I'm not even remotely interested. Only vapormax ID that looked cool was multis.

iDs can be pretty generic in nature. i've been iD'ing for years now. i've learned that its not even worth it if the materials arent prime and the color combos are tight. if those variables arent in place, they come out really generic and cookie cutter like in nature.

but that iD above is decent

Back
Top Bottom