Nike Air VaporMax

Wore the Summer Sensation Labs for the holiday weekend, and now I'm going to sell them.  They're nice, but I have trouble finding time to wear all the pairs I have.  3-4 Vapors in my rotation/collection max.  Plus making room for the Flyknit Trainers.  Hopefully they get away from the mono-colored releases soon.  Would like to see them start to mix it up with these.

Last edited:
Current collection...

Dark Air Bag:
City Tribes
*Summer Sensation NikeLab
Triple Black GR
*Nike Lab Triple Black
Oreo ID
Navy

Color Airbag
Red/White/Volt ID
Orbit Blue
*Clot  (pre order)
*Be True NikeLab

Blueish/Clear Air Bag:
Multicolor ID
Pure Plat
*Oreo Nike Lab
Asphalt

We're at 14...

Where did you pre order the clots from mate? If only they had dark sole, don't think I can go all red

Where did you pre order the clots from mate? If only they had dark sole, don't think I can go all red
kickzr4us. 

I've used them before when I didnt want to have to deal with the hassle of release day.  325 shipped. They've already raised to 375 tho.  Kicks-crew is at 510 and I'm sure resellers will keep things in the 375-475 range. So i felt fine about it considering the retail + shipping will be around 240. 

I like the clot. But it's retail or bust for me.

I'm sure in time there will be an iD with similar options anyway.

Still waiting on the Volt VM

Yeah Clots are nice but not nice enough for over retail. If the swoosh was black and flywire was red Id pay resale. Im digging the text on the bubbles though, thats a nice touch.

I just got my Fogs in. I like them. They are more dark grey than anything with hits of dark olive and khaki.

Current collection... 

Dark Air Bag

Air VaporMax Triple Black

Air VaporMax NikeLab Triple Black

Air VaporMax Navy

Air VaporMax NikeLab Midnight Fog

Color Airbag

Air VaporMax Orbit Blue

Blueish/Clear Air Bag

Air VaporMax Platinum

Air VaporMax Asphalt

Air VaporMax NikeLab Oreo

Air VaporMax Pale Grey

I just got my Fogs in. I like them. They are more dark grey than anything with hits of dark olive and khaki.

Current collection... 

Dark Air Bag
Air VaporMax Triple Black
Air VaporMax NikeLab Triple Black
Air VaporMax Navy
Air VaporMax NikeLab Midnight Fog

Color Airbag
Air VaporMax Orbit Blue

Blueish/Clear Air Bag
Air VaporMax Platinum
Air VaporMax Asphalt
Air VaporMax NikeLab Oreo
Air VaporMax Pale Grey

Between the Lab TB's and GR TB's, which one do you prefer?

Own

OG

Oreo

TB GR

Asphalt

Owned & Traded or Sold

Lab TBs

Be True

Platinum

Lab Fog (soon to be sold)

Last edited:
Between the Lab TB's and GR TB's, which one do you prefer?

Nike Lab by a lot. The weave isn’t very different between the two (gr may even be nicer) but the airbag and hyperfuse are a lot darker. (Like ink black) and the 3M swoosh is a nice touch.

It’s cool the gr are my beaters and the Nike labs get spared a bit of excess wear.

Tempted, I got reserved a pair of the Summer Sensations, but I have the trace cargo ultra boost. Maybe if I saw them in person.

Back
Top Bottom