Nike Air VaporMax

I know I like a shoe when I'm wearing a pair and see a dude wearing another color (of the same model - vapormax) and I get jealous that I'm not wearing those. Lol.

How many drops have there been for the ID? I know there was 3.26 and 6.8 ... What was in between those two?

Just the black uppers with colored bubbles or colored swooshes.

Indeed, I just found those were released on 4.20.. so looks like three drops so far then..

Edit: also, which of the three drops offered a reflective swoosh?.. just drop 2 and drop 3?

Last edited:
here they seem to have been filtered though or it is a prerelease model. In this pic they seem to me to be pretty grayish although in reality I think they are khaki-olive like. I am saying that as I cannot really tell what is the final colourway from pics and what I see in this pic I like much more than what actually released

I agree. I got my pair in today and was a little disappointed. Still a very nice shoe but I was hoping they would be more grey like in the first picks.

I like them a lot, even better in hand compared to the pictures. Works well with shorts in summer, and can not see why these would not work well with jeans either.

They look great with black jeans to me. They'll be very wearable for the office. More of a pants shoe than shorts shoe for me.

asphalts or platinums? Which is better?

Have both, but Just got my asphalts in, and I'm leaning towards those...

asphalts or platinums? Which is better?

Have both, but Just got my asphalts in, and I'm leaning towards those...
You have both, and I have neither, and you are asking which is better? Which do you like better? 
laugh.gif

I'm just curious what others opinions are. There's colorway polls on here all the time, right? [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Anywhere with size 12.5 in TB still in stock? I got wide *** feet and as I understand it, it's recommended to go .5 up. Thank in advance!

Back
Top Bottom