Nike Air VaporMax

Mass produced GR? W/ multiple restocks like platinums?

Yes GR and there will be 2 other black variations dropping by the end of the year

damn, I mean love all these monochrome colorways as it's usually what I wear but put some more colors out there so people would buy something else :lol:

looks like Nikes gon' drop all shades of grey and every black iterations they can come up with :rofl:

View media item 2431941
Found this pic on the gram... those lace tips are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

those aglets and lace pass through tag make it seem like the "Be True" edition. Although the Aug bags seem clear in that angle, or maybe just the actual base of the bags is colored if it's the Be True edition. With regards to the flyknit, the contrasting weave on the top looks charcoal and a lighter grey...maybe platinum. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm in for the black cw dropping next month. 

Size question, if I wear a size 9 in shoes like the Pegasus and AM 2015 do you think a 9 in the VM would be ideal? My foot width is about average.

Yep, 9 should be good! If they only you find is 9.5 that would work as well.

Undsed pale grey today. Love the colourway, much better in person. Went .5 up, my ogs are TTS. Honestly both feel fine. Maybe, .5 could be just a slightly bit better but I getter more toebox room which I don't need. Have Oreos coming, now I want that 3black.

View media item 2432143

Probably just the toe pack shaping it differently. I would imagine they will be the same shape. The Nike version is supposed to have a smoked sole whereas the triple black is nearly blacked out. The shades of black on the upper are slightly different too.

Back
Top Bottom