Nike Air VaporMax

Guys, my friends told me that the vapormax sole will become yellowish in future. Is it true? [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Guys, my friends told me that the vapormax sole will become yellowish in future. Is it true? [emoji]128557[/emoji]

all Nike clear plastic and translucent soles turn yellow..... I don't see why the vapormax would be any different.

all Nike clear plastic and translucent soles turn yellow..... I don't see why the vapormax would be any different.
Is there any solution to unyellow it?

buy new shoes. :lol:

I have some older AM that haven't yellowed much through the years though. But the translucent rubber on the bottoms of the shoe will turn yellow quickly though. There is no way to reverse that.

buy new shoes. :lol:

I have some older AM that haven't yellowed much through the years though. But the translucent rubber on the bottoms of the shoe will turn yellow quickly though. There is no way to reverse that.

People use various chemical solutions to restore clear soles and reverse the effects of oxidization of other shoes. Would that not work for these?

so do we think the Nike ID Vapormax's are done for good? Or will they restock?

They'll prob come back with different uppers. Nike has released two IDs thus far.... one sold out quickly @$250, and the other sold well for a couple days @$240... no way are they done with ID.

true. I use the Angelus/Ice cream for your soles products for my foams and Js and it works well. IDK about the rubber on the bottom of the Air bubble though. The solution might eat the glue(if that's what's keeping it there) off. If its actually a part of the bubble I would go for it. Blue tint is gone for good

Last edited:

which one is the production date? The other date is what date??
I always read it as the first one is when production started and the last is when it ended for that particular model. In this case that color way VaporMax was produced in a range from 8/15/16 to 2/11/17.

Back
Top Bottom