Nike Air Uptempo 3..will these be retroed?

1d636e1e34a3225710aef983e2475cad6de83191.jpg

I always liked these, I liked to get them again. (pic borrowed from fellow NTer btw)

Now that theyve rebuilt molds for the midsole of the pippen which is pretty much the same for this shoe, Im sure this shoe isnt too far behind being retroed.

I'd hope so. I don't remember, but do you guys remember if these things were heavy or pretty light?

For as heavy as they look...they aren't heavy. Compared to most other basketball shoes...you definitly know you have them on. As far as cusion goes...youdefinitely know you have them on...fantastic.

I actually dont want Nike to retro them, cause theyll butcher them as usual. I picked up a DS pair not more than 2 or 3 years ago for cheap on ebay. Theyrefloating around but theres a lot of fake also

I got this color and the black ones. Both pairs, the soles came off. I dont know how to fix em. IVE TRIED SHOE GOO ALREADY.

This shoe was sweet. It was a bit heavy, & the lateral stability lacked a bit for such a bulky shoe. I had 4 pairs, & 3 of the 4 were manufactured"crooked", where the upper was glued to the midsole at a slight angle. Made them tough to wear for long periods of time. Nike had this problem withalot of their shoes starting in the mid/late 90's. Bad quality control in my opinion. Many could have been labeled as B grades & shipped to theoutlets, but then Nike would have lost their margin on those pairs. The cushioning was great, & they looked smooth. I had a killer white/black/forestgreen pair with a white rubber outsole. Looked incredible. Hopefully they will retro these. They already retroed the max Uptempo 1 & 2, so why not the3?

seen a dude with the white/red cw on in DC this weekend. I was envious to say the least. Nike retro these asap and correctly

Back
Top Bottom