Nike Air Trainer Huarache 94 def. coming out (via sneakernews.com)

I want this cw to Retro and the rest of those shoes in that ad also

Yeah, what's up with these. I would have thought they'd be flooding the outlets by now.

I'm expecting Carnivore prices eventually for these.

I check the outlet thread almost daily in the hopes that these have dropped so I can finally scoop up two pairs.

Yeah, what's up with these. I would have thought they'd be flooding the outlets by now.

I'm expecting Carnivore prices eventually for these.

Idk but i havent ran across these in the Chicago at all...only seen em online & ebay. Had a bunch on my watch list and been eying eastbay/footlocker & looks like most sizes are selling well.

I did a Nike Find not too long ago, & not even the regular Nike stores have these! Maybe theyre on their way to the outlets...

Idk but i havent ran across these in the Chicago at all...only seen em online & ebay. Had a bunch on my watch list and been eying eastbay/footlocker & looks like most sizes are selling well.

I did a Nike Find not too long ago, & not even the regular Nike stores have these! Maybe theyre on their way to the outlets...

I hope so. If these sold well, I'd be flabbergasted. Flabbergasted, I say!!

I needa stop playin pull up and grab these 94s. Lookin for a size 10 if yaw cud shoot me a link to where i cud purchase

^ Decent price, but still not low enough for me.  I'm waiting for these to hit the outlets, which they inevitably will.  Hell, I waited for the Neon Pillars to get there and just scooped those for $55 this weekend.  

No way I'm spending over that on these.  

^ Decent price, but still not low enough for me.  I'm waiting for these to hit the outlets, which they inevitably will.  Hell, I waited for the Neon Pillars to get there and just scooped those for $55 this weekend.  

Holler when you see'em fam lol. I'll take a pr.

Holler when you see'em fam lol. I'll take a pr.
Will do, sir.  These are one of the few recent retros still on my weekly price research radar.  I allllmost bought a pair this weekend for $100 @ FTL because I'm tired of waiting, but the cheap *** in me couldn't do it.  

Patience usually pays off with this sneaker thing.  

:wow: Pillars for $55?!

:pimp: You came up!

I still need to grab the neons and the blue/yellows.

Will do, sir.  These are one of the few recent retros still on my weekly price research radar.  I allllmost bought a pair this weekend for $100 @ FTL because I'm tired of waiting, but the cheap *** in me couldn't do it.  

Patience usually pays off with this sneaker thing.  

Lol i was in a similar situtation on eBay, smh. For all this waiting, they better hit rock bottom!

^
Its a shirt I bought from Kohl's in pensacola during the holidays. I had forgotten all about it cuz I didn't have anything to wear with it. I want the red cw also when the price drops way down tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom