Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Just used a foot locker gift card to get medicine balls on champs website. Sweet!

Now if only champs n footlocker gift cards could be used on eastbay [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
saw these this morning on Nike Korea, kinda like how they didn't give it the complete red oct treatment

Last edited:
Can we talk about the sizing (squeezed pinky toe) issue surrounding the at3?

I have bought all four (five if you count the super bowls that are still in the mail) of the most recent releases, all in size 11, starting in order of release with the "bo knows horses", then the medicine balls, then the pale shales and finally the olive/camo pair.

The Horse pair squeezes my toe but its getting better with wear, slowly

Then the Medicine balls dropped and they fit perfectly,  alot of us discussed it hear and it seemed that most people agreed and they had fixed the issue. Hooray Hooray!!

Then the Pale Shales dropped and again, perfect fit.

And lastly the Olive/Camo come out and they fit snug again just like the Horses.

I really thought we had moved passed this issue. I hope the Super Bowls are from the same mold/line as the Medicine and the Shale.

Any thoughts on why this could be?

I guess i need to check the manufacture dates on all of them when i get home later, perhaps the olive/camo were made before the medicines and shales....

Can we talk about the sizing (squeezed pinky toe) issue surrounding the at3?
I have bought all four (five if you count the super bowls that are still in the mail) of the most recent releases, all in size 11, starting in order of release with the "bo knows horses", then the medicine balls, then the pale shales and finally the olive/camo pair.

The Horse pair squeezes my toe but its getting better with wear, slowly
Then the Medicine balls dropped and they fit perfectly,  alot of us discussed it hear and it seemed that most people agreed and they had fixed the issue. Hooray Hooray!!
Then the Pale Shales dropped and again, perfect fit.
And lastly the Olive/Camo come out and they fit snug again just like the Horses.

I really thought we had moved passed this issue. I hope the Super Bowls are from the same mold/line as the Medicine and the Shale.

Any thoughts on why this could be?

I guess i need to check the manufacture dates on all of them when i get home later, perhaps the olive/camo were made before the medicines and shales....

is 11 your true size or a 1/2 down?

Eastbay members. 20 Percent off on the website make these 104 Shipped! Code is on eastbays home page

No doubt in my mind that this was a great release. No reason for any trainer heads to miss out on these.

I definitely went half size up. Im able to put my foot in an 8.5, but it was just too tight in the toe box area, so I went with a 9. 8.5 is my true size and is what my foot measures on the scale with socks on.

Another thing I liked and noticed about this release are the air units. They seem a little bigger and deeper similar to the Pre 2004 releases.

Last edited:
Eastbay members. 20 Percent off on the website make these 104 Shipped! Code is on eastbays home page. No doubt in my mind that this was a great release. No reason for any trainer heads to miss out on these. I definitely went half size up. Im able to put my foot in an 8.5, but it was just too tight in the toe box area, so I went with a 9. 8.5 is my true size and is what my foot measures on the scale with socks on. Another thing I liked and noticed about this release are the air units. They seem a little bigger and deeper similar to the Pre 2004 releases.

Even w/ cheap shipping it's about $111, which is still decent.
But these will likely continue to sit, like Hot Lavas.
:nerd:

Last edited:
:nerd:[/quote

I meant members that were part of the silver, gold or platinum who get free shipping. Sorry for the confusion

:nerd:

I meant members that were part of the silver, gold or platinum who get free shipping. Sorry for the confusion

Naaa i caught it, my original post clarified it.
I just edited b/c most dudes in here aren't club members at EB.

Last edited:
So I went up a half size like most people suggested, but I feel like a want to get my true size...

How bad is the pinky toe problem?

saw these this morning on Nike Korea, kinda like how they didn't give it the complete red oct treatment
View media item 1361475
did these ever release in U.S. or does anyone have a U.S. release date thanks in advance.

man these are fire however they look like an asian exclusive for now. i wish these were blue though
why do international places get the good stuff sometimes

http://www.nikestore.co.kr/goods/sh...rOptionValueCode=705426-600&displayNo=NK1A20#

에어트레이너 3
남성 신발 스포츠웨어

유니버시티 레드/블랙-화이트-클리어워터 스타일-컬러 # 705426-600

Air Trainer 3
Men's Shoes Sportswear

University Red / Black - White - Clearwater Style - Color # 705426-600

http://www.originalmall.co.kr/shop/...mcode=001&scode=006&type=X&search=&sort=order
View media item 1362692

서면 NSW added 2 new photos.
January 8 at 11:38pm ·
AIR TRAINER 3
705426-300 / 705426-600
CM 250 - 285
US 7 - 10.5
NIKELAND&SHOESTORY 서면 NSW 서면제일나이키
문의사항
TEL : 051-806-9988
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/SMNSW
https://www.facebook.com/SMNSW?fref=nf

View media item 1362694
http://yooying.com/p/895285953958892769_1486586908
View media item 1362696

So I went up a half size like most people suggested, but I feel like a want to get my true size...

How bad is the pinky toe problem?

I tried on the size that my foot measures on the scale which is 8.5. That's what I consider my true size. They were very tight in the whole toe box area. So I went to the sz 9.

nerd.gif
Gotta pay that $10/$20 to become a silver member free shipping for a year after that.

Back
Top Bottom