Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

I check this thread like 20 times a day hoping for a link.

Now SNKRS says 10/22

Last edited:
Let's go!!!
Give them to meeeeee.
Air Trainer III - Chloro 02b.jpg

AT3 - Chloro.jpg
Is there a release date for the chlorophyll?

Will try for the Saquon for the fun of it, however, given that it's a SNKRS draw, it's pretty much a 99% L, which is disappointing. Would love to see them in-hand. I honestly don't believe there are many true Trainer 3 fans, and a lot of people can't wear them b/c of the pinky toe issue. Fortunately I've never had that issue and actually find them pretty comfy. Too bad the market is so jacked up that pure enthusiasts like us have little chance of acquiring, and I'm NOT doing resale.

I recall when the '14 Medicine Balls went on sale, and someone in here bought like 3 of them sub $40. I delayed my purchase and ultimately purchased for 90 something dollars; nowadays that would be impossible. Oh well...

Will try for the Saquon for the fun of it, however, given that it's a SNKRS draw, it's pretty much a 99% L, which is disappointing. Would love to see them in-hand. I honestly don't believe there are many true Trainer 3 fans, and a lot of people can't wear them b/c of the pinky toe issue. Fortunately I've never had that issue and actually find them pretty comfy. Too bad the market is so jacked up that pure enthusiasts like us have little chance of acquiring, and I'm NOT doing resale.

I recall when the '14 Medicine Balls went on sale, and someone in here bought like 3 of them sub $40. I delayed my purchase and ultimately purchased for 90 something dollars; nowadays that would be impossible. Oh well...
I remember grabbing the '14s for like $45 at Marshall's. Good times.

Good luck on the Saquons, there's something intriguing about them but I'm not 100% sold

Do we know other than SNKRS where else the Saquan's are dropping? Given no talk of these recently, will these be "easier" to get, or scooped up by bots like every other SNKRS release?

Scooped up by randoms that click buy on every sneakers release or bots and then check stock x and see little resell and cancel. Will end up in some outlets.

but

it will sell out cause it’s a draw.

Back
Top Bottom