Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Medicine balls on the 26th but what are these releasing on Saturday on NDC launch calendar 
[h3]Air Trainer 3 Premium[/h3]
P Shale/P Shale-Sail-Gum Medium Brown

$125 | 709989-200
That's a good question i can't find a photo on this at all...i only wonder now

Is it the black with gum bottoms?

Super excited for this shoe! My first Nike Air in Junior High! The shoe that started it all!

Medicine balls dropped at my local Athletes foot in Atlanta. They wanted $130. Materials looked very "shiny". I will cop on the inevitable discount.

I don't think these will sit til discount. If I could find them for 130 right now I would grab two pairs in a heartbeat. I can't find them anywhere though.

So these aren't premium quality?
I zoomed in the pictures and it's typical Nike leather but it had lots of distressed creases in em if that helps. I don't know if it should b considered it but who knows honestly dealin with Nike :smh: still a dope classic. I'll scoop when price drops

Last edited:
Color: White/Midnight Navy-Ginger-Light Bone
Style Code: 705425-100
Release Date: 12/26/14
Price: $130

Not sure if the new one is sized differently, but I recommend 1/2 size up...I have the Viotech trainers and they are a bit narrow. 

I am glad they are bring these back. Did not know these were release in 09 as well...

A guy named atljerseys on eBay is selling the medicine balls now.

They are listed as premium and I have to say the leather is really nice. I'll do my video and post tonight

Back
Top Bottom