Nike Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll Retro Re-Release

now that i got them, i agree with wallyhopp about the quality..

they really white/white AF1-ed these.. the black is plastic, the "suede" is not.

but oh well, at least i got a pair.. that's all that matters. oh, and they seem to run real small IMO.

some much better than any retro+

i don't remember the air trainer II
the TW, the TW II, the SC, the SC II
the air cross trainer II

but not a straight up air trainer II

Still trying to get rid of my pack
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Sz.10 DS $200

so i saw a pair on ebay which im guessing is from this release here. It has its own style code... which is the same as the 2002s and different from the sampletaged 2009 legacy pack and different from the 2008 release. The tongue tag is also 02/08 inspired. I'm taking it all of the released ubiq pairs were likethat, right?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-TRAINER-1-CHLOROPHYLL-jordan-legacy-iv-vi-12_W0QQitemZ270473068927QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item3ef973817f

The green looks better than the 08s but maybe not better than the 09s. or maybe its just my eyes playing tricks on me. Im always interested in what nike hasdone.

It almost looks like a whole new pair. the 08 green was dark and ugly.. nothing at all like that ebay auction:
2c325da4696adc23c2ab3753dac12bf62b8de01.pjpg
far right

Love these. Had em for yow many times they gonna re-release em? As much as I'm not a big fan of re-releases, they did allow me to find a pair of MedicineBalls for a decent price. Cross Trainers are the bidness! Thank God there's never been hype around em. In the 80's, I rocked trainers over J'sanyday. Back then I wasn't about to drop no hunit bones on some kiccs, lol. Today though, that'd be cheap in my book, lol. The irony!

Back
Top Bottom