NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Anyone seen the chlorophylls at outlets or on sale anywhere? They are bound to drop in price.. I guess I''ll give it until December

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Anyone seen the chlorophylls at outlets or on sale anywhere? They are bound to drop in price.. I guess I''ll give it until December
I haven't seen any sales yet Wally but i been watchin.  Right now the best bet is an Eastbay 20% off coupon.  I am hoping we got another EA 50 comin soon and I plan on getting them then.

Anyone think 260 is too much to pay for the Tebows?  I am thinking about pulling the trigger but that seems like so much for a new release shoe.

Originally Posted by marley

I haven't seen any sales yet Wally but i been watchin.  Right now the best bet is an Eastbay 20% off coupon.  I am hoping we got another EA 50 comin soon and I plan on getting them then.

Anyone think 260 is too much to pay for the Tebows?  I am thinking about pulling the trigger but that seems like so much for a new release shoe.

260 seems high to me, but that may be easier for me to say, seeing that I have a pair.  I love them, by the way, and feel fortunate to have gotten mine for 80 or so shipped.  These are my favorite shoe of 2010 so far amongst many great shoes.  The attention to detail and the use of materials and colors is absolutely awesome.  All that being said, I would probably pay upwards of 200, but 260 seems a bit aggressive.  I think if you give it a few months, you can probably find them for 200 or so, but again, I don't know exact production numbers.  Based on what has been written and said about this release, it seems they are very hard to come by, especially on the cheap.  Good luck and I will be sure to keep you posted if I see anything along the lines of what you are looking for.

yeah marley, I almost bit with the 20% off, putting them right around $77 shipped. Zappos has a fsr, nortstrom has a fsr, nike store, and eastbay... Someone is bound to discount these.. I'm just itching to beat down a pair

I've been thinking the same thing wally, been on the hunt to get them cheap also.  My local champs have them marked to $79.99 but like you I wanted to scoop for cheap so I could wear them quite a bit.  

yeah marley, I almost bit with the 20% off, putting them right around $77 shipped. Zappos has a fsr, nortstrom has a fsr, nike store, and eastbay... Someone is bound to discount these.. I'm just itching to beat down a pair
Fellas, I wouldn't think it would be too long before one of my local spots begins to put these as well as the trainer max 91s in white/cool grey/yellow on sale.  I don't think many fellas in my area give a rip about either of these two shoes based on how long both the Auburn or blue/white/grey colorway of the trainer SC retros laid out.  I will keep you posted.  My guess is give it until next month, maybe Nov.  That being said, I am not sure how much more beyond 25-30% they will be discounted.  I can't see 'em blowing them out for 40-55 bucks but I could be wrong. I don't currently have any trainer 1.2s to "beat up".  Was thinking of doing that with the "olympic" colorway once they came out or even the cholorphylls, but just haven't gotten around to it.  Good luck to all you trainerheads and Good looking out for one another.

I've got a pair of the Chloro's but want a backup pr as well. Waiting & hoping for a discount to pop up.

Local spot marked the org/purp down & I tried to wait just a little longer to pull the trigger. next thing I knew, they were all gone. Still salty at that one
laugh.gif

Quality on these is on point!
( i hope i have not posted these yet on here? )
carbon fiber, premium leather on the toe box, lastly they also used a vinyl type material.

The carbon fiber weave on those O's is NICE.

Brys ~ gonna try playing tennis in a pair of those? Its slightly heftier outsole/toeguard might work.

These just came in today, glad I was able to locate a pair.. wish it was a 13 though!  My all stars seem to bug me in the heel more then some of the other colorways.  Anybody have this problem at all in general or for the all star colorway specifically.  Some of my other colorways haven't bothered me. 
1ea1645f16f41ac7469fc829167205144daacbae.jpg

e9136250568b121bfd4c1700cf864569bdaf1dfb.jpg

I'm a true 12 with a wide foot.

Want to order the Livestrongs but don't know about the straps.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Ive been collecting for a LONG time, and I must say that the griffey 1.2 is one of the hardest sneakers Ive ever been on the hunt for. Granted I didnt go hard for them when they first dropped, but I didnt think I had too. Man I regret it....

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Brys ~ gonna try playing tennis in a pair of those? Its slightly heftier outsole/toeguard might work.
P-  I need to get chloros x 2 for Tennis/paddle tennis.  I only have Griffeys, Maddens, and Tebows so I would rather not chew up any of those 3 if not necessary.  Paddle Tennis court is particularly hard on shoes and literally will destroy a toe piece in a few wears. I did that to my All-Star trainer 1s and kinda regret it, so for tennis/paddle during the winter, it will have to be straight GRs or courtballistecs.  If I can find some more Nadals on the cheap, those will probably be my winter Tennis shoes.   I am patiently awaiting some other PEs as well as College PEs, though I have a feeling the college Huaraches are taking the place of the Trainer 1.2 College versions.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

P-  I need to get chloros x 2 for Tennis/paddle tennis.  I only have Griffeys, Maddens, and Tebows so I would rather not chew up any of those 3 if not necessary.  Paddle Tennis court is particularly hard on shoes and literally will destroy a toe piece in a few wears. I did that to my All-Star trainer 1s and kinda regret it, so for tennis/paddle during the winter, it will have to be straight GRs or courtballistecs.  If I can find some more Nadals on the cheap, those will probably be my winter Tennis shoes.   I am patiently awaiting some other PEs as well as College PEs, though I have a feeling the college Huaraches are taking the place of the Trainer 1.2 College versions.

Bryscooplaygrifhold wrote:

Yeah, thats what I meant... just get some soon-to-be-discounted chloro 1.2's and beat the hell outta em.  They should definitely hold up better than the TR1's, which didn't have any toe-protection.  You don't want to be risking your nicer 1.2's on hard courts.  
As for cheap Ballistecs, I don't think you should have any problems finding those at outlets.  Ultimately, I think it'll come down to being able to find a color you like. 

^^DAMN
pimp.gif
..i need both..Eastbay Rep come and join the convo bout those Kobe and Lebron Trainer 1.2's!!!!!!!

GIVE US MORE INFO!

Back
Top Bottom