Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Originally Posted by superfly

899.jpg
whats going on with these joints?
these are out NOW!! and they are
pimp.gif

seen em in dr.jays...scoopin 2moro..

^ what was wrong wit em? They looked just like the og's to me when i seen em, unless ya dont like those either...

^^^^^same here! i dont believe none of these cats in here talking about they seen the black and silver joints! post a picture then!

so these are out already? may have to scoop up.

These are the retroes...smaller air bubbles and has grey color on midsole near the toe, instead of black like the og's.

nike-total-max-uptempo-spring-2010-2.jpg

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I seen the black/reds on feet today... I gotta say, I'm actually diggin them way more than I thought I would.

Same here, I'd get them on salebut silver/black...no way

The black and volt are finally dropping in price but with the lebron dunkmans coming soon ehhh might have to put em on hold.  

also is there a hoh near anyone with the reggie millers still available? I dont live near one so just wondering how much i should pay for a pair.

I like these more than the Lebron Dunkmans, the patent leather kills it for me.

But they will not come off the $160 price at my Champs or Footlocker. Just looked at them yesterday. The black/reds will be on sale at DTLR before I can get these cheap.

Originally Posted by Dwilliams 8

The black and volt are finally dropping in price but with the lebron dunkmans coming soon ehhh might have to put em on hold.  

also is there a hoh near anyone with the reggie millers still available? I dont live near one so just wondering how much i should pay for a pair.
Still a couple pairs of Pacers Uptempo's near me... Hit my inbox please...

Just copped another pair of Volts and the Navys for $40 a piece ha.

I love it.

$120 and I got 3 pairs total.

Please dont PM me.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I love it.

Please dont PM me.

You can't come in and taunt like that!  I haven't found these for under $99 anywhere...I'm about to give up

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I love it.

Please dont PM me.
hope your tire breaks off while you're on the freeway

Back
Top Bottom