Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

I'm gonna have to be checking the outlets for these. I really need those volts. If anyone gets info on these hitting any outlets and is willing to help afellow NTer out....

Holla at me please.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

where can i find these for $89.99?
Prolific Sole wrote:

I'm gonna have to be checking the outlets for these. I really need those volts. If anyone gets info on these hitting any outlets and is willing to help a fellow NTer out....

Holla at me please.
yo did neither of u read what i posted?
just call a nike outlet and give them the style code 366724-071 to use with nikefind. call a couple of stores just in case they try to be lame...vacaville's employees can be very helpful. they were the ones who used nikefind for me to find them like a month ago.

If anyone still wants these. Nike Outlet in Cypress, Texas has some for $99.99.

# is 281-758-1966

Copped my sz.10 and having it shipped to me.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

If anyone still wants these. Nike Outlet in Cypress, Texas has some for $99.99.

# is 281-758-1966

Copped my sz.10 and having it shipped to me.
Good lookin on the info

^^dog...dial the number and see.
smh.gif
he posted the #

Wore my volts for the first time on black Friday......made me kinda want a second pair....I can see me wearing these to death

has anybody hooped in these yet? i tried to search the review forum and this topic, but can not find anything. thanks in advance for any input.....

^Balled in mine a while ago. The midsole was kinda stiff and the cushioning wasn't even that substantial. I'd play in them again, but they wouldn'tbe my first choice.

had thses freshman year of highschool, they still are a hot shoe, i remember i messed mines up so bad, not the shoe but i had holes n the air bubble, and ibought them a size smaller, i was crazy back then

Back
Top Bottom