Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

i like those wht/blue joints but i gotta pass on them....only other cw i want of this shoe is the blk/silver

Just picked up my white/blue ones today at champs with the F&F. Surprisingly the store I got them from was moving them quickly, and they didn't havethat many pairs. Glad I could cop these easily, back in the day these were my first nukes ever.

Almost picked up those white/navy joints today with the F&F but couldn't pull the trigger.

i passed on the volts because nike is dropping way to many good shoes at one time so i might scoop the black and grey ones up

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Just picked up my white/blue ones today at champs with the F&F. Surprisingly the store I got them from was moving them quickly, and they didn't have that many pairs. Glad I could cop these easily, back in the day these were my first nukes ever.

I figured they would've been excluded, since they just hit stores....

I copped the Volts yesterday with the 30 off and saw the navy pair (Champs @ Arundel Mills). I think I'm gonna pass on those. I can't really mess withwhite (or clear) rubber anymore.
tired.gif

Silver/black and black/red are on the list, though.

And I hope they retro theses bad boys:
http://www.sneakerology101.com/sneakerssold/uptempo1.JPG

After seeing these up close and personal...

I can't say I see myself copping these.

The Volts are still
pimp.gif
though.

I dont know how I went into champs and got the blue/white uptempos for 80 bucks! Its starting to bother me.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

no. i dont know why people sayin they do. lol. 6 is the smallest

Last time I checked, a size 6 was kids size. Hence the price difference. $140 retail, not $160 retail.

Originally Posted by shnookie

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

no. i dont know why people sayin they do. lol. 6 is the smallest

Last time I checked, a size 6 was kids size. Hence the price difference. $140 retail, not $160 retail.

Technically, now a 6 is considered a kids sz. But just letting some know that kid sizes were not made of this shoe. You still get some mens releases to comeout in a 6 though.

Has anyone copped the blk/volts off of eastbay on that 50% bing cashback they just had recently? Did it work? Thanks

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I dont know how I went into champs and got the blue/white uptempos for 80 bucks! Its starting to bother me.
where did you get these for 80$, i declare ducktales till i see a pic of the receipt! ( If this is real im buying 3 pairs)

Back
Top Bottom