Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

come on Swoosh!

happy.gif

Fresh you aint lyin bruh...I aint even cop the griffeys yet either man....Tryna make sure I have some extra dough in case I manage to get my hands on someMcfly/Tennis Balls Hypermax's, the 50 comin up too, but these are a must...

Originally Posted by Hugo

copped the last sz10 today! siced! sorry for the crappy pic

these are not general release people! they came out today and somehow they only had 1 sz 10 left!
i dont think thats true. talked to a couple DTLR people and they said, they'll be getting them as well. Foot locker just got them first forsome reason. and the release was still supposed to be set at July 2009

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

these are not general release people! they came out today and somehow they only had 1 sz 10 left!
i dont think thats true. talked to a couple DTLR people and they said, they'll be getting them as well. Foot locker just got them first for some reason. and the release was still supposed to be set at July 2009
well thats what the employee told me. "this is the last sz 10 we have"

Just copped from Footlocker in NYC with that 30% off..

$116 something light

My homegirl a manager & she said these not included in the 50..

Just copped from Footlocker in NYC with that 30% off..

$116 something light

My homegirl a manager & she said these not included in the 50..

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

i dont think thats true. talked to a couple DTLR people and they said, they'll be getting them as well. Foot locker just got them first for some reason. and the release was still supposed to be set at July 2009
well thats what the employee told me. "this is the last sz 10 we have"

Just think of the other nike retros. these should be like them. By the end of July alot of stores should have em. I'm not jumping the gun on this release

GT*OH
stores are just getting these in, won't be surprised if stores get more shipment in later on. these will be just liek penny 2s and pippens. 1st pair on a30 won't be bad. 2nd pair def. on a 50.

glad to see these finally release... i appreciate this colorway but im more looking forward to the white/navy color...
ill get these if i can cop on the 50

Someone post some gotdamn pictures... Or at least answer this : is the neon green/volt color the same as the originals?

Later

Bring on the pics!!! I can't WAIT to feel this shoe on my foot.
laugh.gif
I'm hoping that the leather is as soft and comfy as it was in high school.
pimp.gif

I don't remember the last time I bought a "basketball" shoe...but these will be purchased tomorrow. The best part is, I didn't even know theywere coming out.

Back
Top Bottom