Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

These bad boys just came in! I'm glad i went up a half size because i feel my tts woulda been way too snug. They feel super comfy on feet.

EDF13EFD-D3E2-4D05-9B4C-5FABB9930AE2.jpeg
4BAEF3BD-56FD-47A0-BC0E-98DA82C6E156.jpeg

These are my GRAILS!!!! Nike needs to release these! Had these in the 6th grade when I made the basketball team and I swear I was playing in the league!
Yea, I've been waiting since then too. Was the 2010 run of retroes the first for the Uptempo 97?

I thought it was.

Yea, I've been waiting since then too. Was the 2010 run of retroes the first for the Uptempo 97?

I thought it was.
Think these were retroed countless times, although, not in the OG colorways. They released a ton of earth-tone colors and white/carolina colorways, then had a few retros released in the OG white/black/navy and black/silver/red makeups, with varying differences in color-blocking and materials.

Knightwing complained about the leather
once you start getting paid by sponsors you really cant take the word of any of these shoetubers

nightwing is the same guy who praised the leather of the last air penny 2 retro so his word was never THAT commendable.

They are available now, but with how slow the white and navy moved I’m kind if hesitant to jump on them at full price… 🤔

Nike app drop for the blues looking slim.. all these sizes gone and the drop hasn't happened yet...

Screenshot_20210831-065626_Nike.jpg

Glad you posted that. I went back and they had my size 15 available. So glad I finally got my hands on these and for retail.

I wonder why they didn't load all of the sizes when they dropped this morning.

Yeah, I don't know this was a weird one. Only released on the app. I saw the same selection of sizes that you did at 10am EST, but at some point the rest popped up and it did the little "we'll let you know once your purchase is completed" thing.

Glad you posted that. I went back and they had my size 15 available. So glad I finally got my hands on these and for retail.

I wonder why they didn't load all of the sizes when they dropped this morning.
Glad they finally released past sz 13/14. Ordered my sz 15 just now, surprised they still had them in stock.

Back
Top Bottom