Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Just hit up 3 FTL’s in my area and nada. Probably be a while before they hit the west coast. Seems like we always get releases like these last.

I didn't even ask for them by name, I just showed them a picture on my phone, no need in sending myself crazy trying to explain.
Remember that in the early 2010s, they didn’t even know when I asked them every releases « will you have the 11s on saturday », they were like « what your talkin bout? ». I’m from France

All FTL’s should have these in now

copped my pair white/navy downtown. One store only had two pairs left.

these feel more comfortable than the 2009-2010 Retros.
I thought I was the only noticed that on my black/volt pair. Waaay more comfortable then the 09 retro

Still a little annoyed I was able to get volts for retail on 2 seperate occasions and both were defective and had to return and they had no pairs for exchange 🤦🏼‍♂️.

A9FA6081-DC0E-46BF-AE25-9C52ED072BFA.jpeg

Passed on these yesterday. Good leather used on them and they’re comfortable too but I couldn’t pull the trigger. That white is so bright my OCD isn’t gonna allow me to rock them once I get that white sole a lil dirty lol. Plus I still haven’t rocked my Volts yet. Anyone in Jersey looking, Snipes in Linden got them

Very surprising since uptempo kicks tend to run big for most people.
The 09s ran bigger I think. I can't remember how those fit honestly. The OGs were bigger to me. This latest batch everybody been saying they are small. TTS worked good for me.

The 09s ran bigger I think. I can't remember how those fit honestly. The OGs were bigger to me. This latest batch everybody been saying they are small. TTS worked good for me.
Naw, 09’s definitely fit length wise a bit small. My big toe was literally at the top of the shoe on my true size 11. Now, my newest retro is an 11.5 and it’s much better and I can wiggle my toes a bit.

^^Good point, I had the 09's I think they fit TTS but on the small side (sz12), had very few room left. With these I'll probably do sz 11.5

Naw, 09’s definitely fit length wise a bit small. My big toe was literally at the top of the shoe on my true size 11. Now, my newest retro is an 11.5 and it’s much better and I can wiggle my toes a bit.
Really can't remember. I had them but got rid of them several years ago and barely wore.

Had a rare weekday off and decided to do a tour of all the Footlockers in the Cincy/Dayton area lol. Found the 1 store they had the Navys eventually. Kinda felt like my only chance for retail on these was to go put in the work in store. Glad to have them.

These have NEVER ever been TTS for me. Be careful; most of NT likes snug fitting shoes. IDK how folks do it but I need to wiggle/breathe as long as its not loose in anyway but I've never went TTS.

Need Navy's on disco and Silvers to show up.

These have NEVER ever been TTS for me. Be careful; most of NT likes snug fitting shoes. IDK how folks do it but I need to wiggle/breathe as long as its not loose in anyway but I've never went TTS.

Need Navy's on disco and Silvers to show up.
Everyone should wear what works for them. We know sizing isn't the same for everyone.

I've just never heard it about these until here. Haven't seen a review suggest it over the years that I remember. Nightwing just reviewed these twice and said TTS.

Last edited:
Everyone should wear what works for them. We know sizing isn't the same for everyone.

I've just never heard it about these until here. Haven't seen a review suggest it over the years that I remember. Nightwing just reviewed these twice and said TTS.

Yeah when it boils down to it everyone has preferences and different feet etc. I constantly say the best way to give sizing advice is to provide a list of common shoes (like 2-3) along with the ones referenced so you get an idea of what that person is suggesting. But FOR ME these have never been TTS lol.

Nightwing's been saying EVERY shoe is TTS for like 10 years. Dude wears the same size in AF1's, Jordans 1-100, All Air Maxes, Foamposites, you name it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom