Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

0FE16F3B-D097-4344-83CD-8AC42E0AE7A7.jpeg

UnDS. My memory is mostly shot. But man, putting these on took me right back to 9th grade.

They're up on FNL and Footaction I believe, not showing up on Eastbay for FTL....I hope this won't be a damn headache.

Edit: In terms of intended RD, they're not up for sale now

Feels like the Silver joints only had a random back door EURO release.. we got like 2 folks that copped and they did it through like GOAT or something. I'm mainly waiting on those.

If I can't cop Navy's on my own time for for less than retail I'll likely be passing... I really want the Silvers and I'm not jumping through hoops for them Navys. Beyond outlet bound type of colorway any time it released :lol:

White/Green's are sick, might have to cop. They just should've made the shoe all white since there's not much green.

If I can't cop Navy's on my own time for for less than retail I'll likely be passing... I really want the Silvers and I'm not jumping through hoops for them Navys. Beyond outlet bound type of colorway any time it released :lol:

No doubt. I got that navy pair on the last go-round for $60 at the outlet. Would Iike to get the black/silver pair, but not willing to pay more than $100. Just baffles me how everything that you knew was headed to the outlets prior to now is being bought up and sold at reseller prices. 😔

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom