Nike Air Sunder Low retro.

Yes as mentioned I go between EU43 and 44 in most shoes and needed 44 in these. Could have gone 43 for snug fit but they would have hurt my feet after some time of wearing. I have never really thought about it but I guess my feet might be slightly wide.

something bout the shoe makes me keep coming back to this thread but the price and the fact that shoes that zip up never fit correctly (in terms of zipping it) bothers the hell outta me

this would’ve been a great shoe to get people back excited about nike at a more introductory price

this shoe is $120 tops

Cool looking shoe. Was surprised to see they’re laceless.

Would probably rock zipper down if I copped a pair.

Cool looking shoe. Was surprised to see they’re laceless.

Would probably rock zipper down if I copped a pair.
I thought the laces are just hidden under the zipper… (pics stolen from the previous page of this thread.)
IMG_7931.jpeg

IMG_7930.jpeg

I definitely want those pink ones... The lime green joints are so close to the yellow ones and I don't have either one... If you had to choose between the yellow and the lime green joints which ones would you fellas take.. it's going to be one or the other for me...

Glad I stayed true to size. Perfect fit but they become very snug fully zipped. But I think a half size up would of been too much room in toe.
IMG_4558.jpeg
Dope Alice Coltrane Shirt. This and the NorthFace pair up has me wanting to pull the resell trigger. I like the pink and greens but I like these much more.

Dope Alice Coltrane Shirt. This and the NorthFace pair up has me wanting to pull the resell trigger. I like the pink and greens but I like these much more.
Thanks, might want to keep searching for the yellow pair in your size. They are best pair so far imo because of the way they fade to the deeper gold like the TNs posted above.

finally got my pair in and glad i went tts. they are slighly snug once zipped up. for anyone still wondering, i go tts in all the new am1 and half up in 97s, 95s

something bout the shoe makes me keep coming back to this thread but the price and the fact that shoes that zip up never fit correctly (in terms of zipping it) bothers the hell outta me

this would’ve been a great shoe to get people back excited about nike at a more introductory price

this shoe is $120 tops
They were 120 in 1999…considering 25 years of inflation, they’re actually cheap 😂

If you’re a small footer you might be able to get these on sale eventually. I have a feeling the other highlighter looking colors will hit sales at least.

Back
Top Bottom