Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

god damn yellowed soles made me pull them out and have to be rocked..wanted to wait a couple of years to pull these out..

I wish I found the Euro version or the structures with that rain drop camo. But the funny thing about the infared structure triax was that it was the ONLYSTRUCTURE kids were juiced about and waited in line. The rest of the colorways that dropped after infareds didn't do so well. But def love infareds tho, Iwish the back didn't crack so fast.

finally copped these... DS...

i definitely like them better than the high top fusion version about to drop (and i usually prefer high tops, but after peeping them in that different colorwaythey released in at footlocker today, i'm definitely unimpressed, and much prefer these low tops)...

Appreciated. Copped a pair for a good price
below retail last year. Now since they got stolen
Im lookin for another pair, that I can hopefully
this time
smh.gif

%**$ what ya'll talking about the other colorways...I love the shoe so much I copped every colorway

damn!!^ sucks my pair is still fresh no marks going on 8 mnths maybe advantages of having a car......

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

they run big.....get a 1/2 size smaller.....if ur a 12...get 11.5....if ur a 10....get 9.5.....etc...etc...
QFT

imma 10 and da 9.5 fits perfect.

if these get dirty just throw em in da washing machine, no bleach! just regular detergent...and they come out DS everytime.

My pair is getting beat. I take them everywhere and love them to death still. Glad I have another pair for when these are completely destroyed... I can'tstop wearing them.

20 wears in and my pair is beat up.. dirt sticks to the midsole like nothing else. ive thrown in the washer twice, and i cant get them white again. yet i stillwant to wear and beat them up. could it be a natural aging of the paints? what are you all doing a few years later to keep them clean?

I've thrown my beat pair into the washer three times, not including the other times I did some cleaning with soap and water, or with Shout and water, orwith Oxy Clean and water.

The paint is chipping a lot, especially on the medial side of the left shoe, and some of the thread is coming loose on the side of the toebox. The grey paintis beginning to chip on both sides of the forefoot and a little in the heel.

I love these shoes, though. My go-to pair of beaters and people always notice them because of how they are one color on one side and another on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom