Nike Air Shake Ndestrukt... Its almost been 20 yrs...

Does NT have love for the Shake Ndestrukt???

• Patiently Waiting For A Retro!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No Love!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And we still haven't gotten a retro! Nike had been showing a pattern of hybrid followed by O.G.ish retro... These have gotten two different hybrid treatments but no retro! With the 20th anniversary looming I would love for Nike to finally retro these! Anybody on the inside hear anything about a retro release???

I remember I had tweeted gentry a while back about a retro and he asked me if it should be og color ways or just new ones and I said a mix then he just replied cool...I was a little salty at the no confirmation

Sorry to bump, but I have to. Any chance you guys think these will ever retro? And when I mean retro, I mean without all those hideous changes they did on the Evolve or whatever?

The Gloves did well and they are a similar shoe. Love these. So unique. Shoes aren't unique like these nowadays. 

done correctly i might pickup every colorway for sure, such an awesome game changing shoe, nothing has been as different since or before

The two pictured for sure! Then the Black/White, White/Carolina, White/Navy patent leathers and the Bulls colorway.... pretty much every colorway lol

Nike picks the most random shoes to retro and yet continues to leave these out. I'd pick up all the original colorways on day 1.

so i heard from someone that these are in for 2016, who can confirm? is anyone excited or just me and the few in here?

either white ones or black ones the Worm wore will be fine. been waiting forever.

Back
Top Bottom