Nike Air Pro Streak Max Retro 2014

The white/blk pair don't look too bad compared to how nike do retros. those blk jawn is terrible thou glad i got the og pair now i can sole swap, i'll settle for a smaller bubble unit. 

Damn man... They butchered the black/silvers :smh

They ruined the black missions with this nonsense. That's the reason I only bought one cw of those

I guess I'll only get the whites

:smh:
The white/blk pair don't look too bad compared to how nike do retros. those blk jawn is terrible thou glad i got the og pair now i can sole swap, i'll settle for a smaller bubble unit. 
After suggesting to close this thread down while ranting bout the accuracy of Jshortt's info on this, you are settling for a smaller bubble now? :smh:

mean.gif

After suggesting to close this thread down while ranting bout the accuracy of Jshortt's info on this, you are settling for a smaller bubble now?
mean.gif
what else can I do? ask nike to make the bubble bigger? i gotta settle for what's there and I don't care too much about the bubble, they switched the shoe from suave to leather and the shoe tongue is cheap comapred to og sp naw a bubble dont really matter in this case. but my og's still wearable with pop bubble but I rather have sole swap with fresh soles

and i didnt asked to close this thread based on j info lol foh.... i was told from a nike employee these wasnt going to come out and I got the email text for proof but who cares.... they dropping and thats all that matter

I didn't mention you suggested to close this thread down based on someone's info either. In fact, I was pointing out 2 of your conducts (suggested to close this thread down & bashing about the inaccuracy of other's info on this one) that eventually turned out to be wrongdoings now that it seems like they are coming out and I had to shake my head coz I just thought a grown man should become aware what he needs to do with his wrongdoings at first, or at least before saying something like settling for a smaller bubble.

So if u seriously think what else you can say, just never mind coz I don't think you'll get what I meant anytime soon. Go ahead and do a sole swap or whatever and I'm done with this.

Yea my ***** was already at the funeral a couple months ago :lol:

But seriously that air bubble looks smashed lol

get off my sack. i was eager for the drop and wrong on the info, u happy? 

anyway here's a pic of them in a overseas store.

If the quality is similar to what we saw with the Pillars I'll be
pillars was bricks, i sold mines so fast i forgot which cw had..

Well builds from my experience however. Picked up the OG color ways and was pleasantly surprised. Even with regular wear, my pairs have little/no creasing...no paint chipping, etc.

They won't fly off shelves unless they receive the "Oregon" just like with missions, Diamond Turf, and zoom turf

Oregon Diamond turf nor did zoom turf fly off shelves where I'm at in Cali and there's a pretty big fan base around here...

Last edited:
if these don't sell i might triple up on them when they get discounted. im dying to see more cw's of these.. the blk ones i need for sole swap but i aint buying them right away, might be year or 2 from now before i get those ugly shh

Always wanted a retro of these to wear. After seeing pics of the 14s.... I'll pass.

Last edited:
This was the last pair of shoes my mother would get for me. She got me the black Streaks for Christmas 1996 at JC Pennys when they sold exclusive Nike signature shoes and authentic champion NBA/NFL jerseys, warmups, jackets, etc.  that retailed over $100. Those streaks were about 140 with tax back then.

I just ordered the white/blk cw should be here by this weekend or next week, i'll let it be known how they fit when they arrive w/pics.

Aight I just ordered my pair should be here by next week, i will do a review on how they fit and feel with pics when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom