Nike Air Pippen 6 Coming Soon

Maaaan I told y'all Marc Dolce designs were whack lol!! Pippen deserves a better shoe than this garbage.

I need to see more pics.
Judging from that pic they do kind of remind me of penny v's tho, however I like the look of these Pippens even more. I was expecting to be disappointed like y'all, but i'm not.

Last edited:
Looks more like a Penny shoe but with Pip logo. Not a terrible thing. With the right colorways, they will look more appealing. I'll get two pairs on discount. Worried about the traction though, they don't look like they'll grip much with that traction pattern. And I'll be removing that lace lock asap.

Flywire ruined it. Hidden lacing could have been better.

This ain't the right way to leave Nike, Mr. Dolce. 2.5/5.

Pass on those two colorways. Hope the Chicago colorways look good. And better not all of them have that shiny vinyl overlay on it.

Last edited:
Wow, those are atrocious.

I just want a real retro of the playoff 2s if that's the new crap they're gonna come up with.

sick.gif

Dolce really just gave up on this one huh? I can see that plastic outrigger thing causing fit problems. 

For what it's worth, I like em' more than the penny v's, but bleak chance of even coppin at outlet.... but hell, who knows

Back
Top Bottom