Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

Bleeeeeeh.. these kicks were and still are ugly

69A23FD1-B070-44A8-B678-E2BEDE678359.gif

I plan on getting a pair this Friday, but I’m not sure if I should get them at the store, or just get them online?

I just hope they don't do this like they did the original More Uptempo colorway. I gave up on those.
Check Finishline, I live in Milwaukee and they put them out today...dude said they received a shipment a few weeks back and they sold instantly.

I plan on getting a pair this Friday, but I’m not sure if I should get them at the store, or just get them online?

You grabbing the Do It for Dez?

I'm prob going to wait for black/royal or eggplant (and buy both of those)

These will NOT sell out :lol:

never have and never will. These are cool but bricks on feet. Great looking shoe

i thought the black/royal colorway was the one releasing on the 20th? did i miss something??

Seems like these won’t be releasing on the 20th if they are being removed from the footsite calendars

Check Finishline, I live in Milwaukee and they put them out today...dude said they received a shipment a few weeks back and they sold instantly.

I live in Central, TX and the closest finishline is about an hour and a half from me lol. Hopefully with a release date online it won't get too crazy but I'm not holding my breath.

Anybody know are these black royals available in Hong Kong tomorrow too?? I definitely don't cop these ugly red & blue kicks...

I live in Central, TX and the closest finishline is about an hour and a half from me lol. Hopefully with a release date online it won't get too crazy but I'm not holding my breath.

Where the heck in Centex do you live that there's not a FNL less than that away, Waco, Killeen(my city) Austin all have FNL store.....maybe Waco doesn't don't quote me on that one :lol:

Where the heck in Centex do you live that there's not a FNL less than that away, Waco, Killeen(my city) Austin all have FNL store.....maybe Waco doesn't don't quote me on that one :lol:

waco finishline closed years ago. Does Killeen still have one? I live toward Valley Mills

Back
Top Bottom