Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

Man, I peeped that YouTube vid and these joints look really good. More OG looking and the Royal Blue pops more. Way better than the previous retro. Makes me glad I sold em lol. Cant wait to grab these!

Are these black royal 3 only drop in US local store, not for global release??? I hope Nike just delay to release them for GR because of covid-19...

Black pair is tempting but not only is it sold out, but I’m trying to stick to my guns and wait for potential OG white/royals to surface. Hopefully those of us who are truly fans can flourish 🙏🏽

Are these black royal 3 only drop in US local store, not for global release??? I hope Nike just delay to release them for GR because of covid-19...
They only dropped at one store in the US so far and they jumped the gun by putting them up online too. I’m surprised they aren’t canceling orders tbh

just gotta have more patience fam cuz they’ll drop at other places soon

For the threads sake, I hope they do drop more and more and are available. I normally wait on all of these and I'm not doing that because these releases are teased out and everything is being resold and hoarded.

For the threads sake, I hope they do drop more and more and are available. I normally wait on all of these and I'm not doing that because these releases are teased out and everything is being resold and hoarded.
Same I’d rather just cop now and think later. These are a big one for me tho since I’ve never owned a pair of penny 3s

Not bad. Should be in all Jimmy Jazz Stores. 160.00.

2-3 pairs for me. These are my favorite out of his line. They’re just a bad *** shoe and man if he played more than 19 games in 97-98, that would’ve been great. They still sold really well though.
F2B83CC0-6A5B-4878-A26D-0D0503E9C667.jpeg

Last edited:
I can confirm the side panel is indeed Foamposite (thank Baby J) but its missing the sparkle from the OG. BUT the blue sole hits look WAY better than the last retro. I hope the Royals show up soon and hit JJ too.

no jj in cali

that blue looks off but acceptable

i remember my ogs outsole had a different shade of blue to the upper. atleast these look like they match the blue on the upper

no jj in cali

that blue looks off but acceptable

i remember my ogs outsole had a different shade of blue to the upper. atleast these look like they match the blue on the upper

I think OG's were darker blue but it looks really good against the black uppers. I'm also thinking about how it will age over time. The darker blue had a greenish tint after time.

are these still available on Jimmyjazz? i went on the site, and it still has it in my cart so i checked out!!

Edit: NVM...

Glad y'all enjoying these. I hope all cop a pair and Nike don't play games with these. I bought the OG's Christmas 97, tried em on and took em back to the store the same night. Just wasn't for me.

They only dropped at one store in the US so far and they jumped the gun by putting them up online too. I’m surprised they aren’t canceling orders tbh

just gotta have more patience fam cuz they’ll drop at other places soon

I hope so and I can't wait to cop these black royals again (I have owned 97 OG pair), they were not selling well at Hong Kong when it release at the first time.
I just want to cop them at retail price.

Not bad. Should be in all Jimmy Jazz Stores. 160.00.

2-3 pairs for me. These are my favorite out of his line. They’re just a bad *** shoe and man if he played more than 19 games in 97-98, that would’ve been great. They still sold really well though.
F2B83CC0-6A5B-4878-A26D-0D0503E9C667.jpeg
Arrived Jimmyjazz today...All black colorways on the way.

Attachments

• 20201127_172614.jpg
    20201127_172614.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 20201127_172633_HDR.jpg
    20201127_172633_HDR.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 226
  • 20201127_172819_HDR.jpg
    20201127_172819_HDR.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 237
I only want to cop all black w/royal in retail price...really wanna know the release date drop in Hong Kong:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom