Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

it's looking like the successor to the pegasus turbo 2 may be the air zoom tempo next% flyknit, which has visible zoom air in the forefoot

These?

65F36433-B87C-449A-A1EF-B0BAE6E45C95.jpeg

that would be a big departure for them, usually they stick to two year rotation with their midsole set-ups for their zoom lines and just some change to the upper

12 vs 13
1580846330112.png

1580846344043.png

10 vs 11
1580846407599.png

1580846424332.png

8 vs 9
1580846466305.png

1580846483575.png

Interested in copping some Peg Turbo 2's, but seems like there's chatter of the next version coming soon. Is it worth the wait for the new one or discounted old? or just buy now at best price I can find?

id wait if you can

if they follow the two year rotation like i mentioned above, then its gon' be a bigger than usual change like some are saying putting a zoom bag/pods in the forefoot

and once the turbo3 comes out, turbo2 should drop further in price but if you need something to run in right now, you can probably find a turbo2 or even a turbo1 for a really good price

Interested in copping some Peg Turbo 2's, but seems like there's chatter of the next version coming soon. Is it worth the wait for the new one or discounted old? or just buy now at best price I can find?

I wouldn’t expect to see the Peg Turbo 3 until at least June. If you need something earlier grab the Peg Turbo 2.

I wouldn’t expect to see the Peg Turbo 3 until at least June. If you need something earlier grab the Peg Turbo 2.
id wait if you can

if they follow the two year rotation like i mentioned above, then its gon' be a bigger than usual change like some are saying putting a zoom bag/pods in the forefoot

and once the turbo3 comes out, turbo2 should drop further in price but if you need something to run in right now, you can probably find a turbo2 or even a turbo1 for a really good price
THANKS Gents!

ZoomFly is a trainer for VaporFly racers. While Pegasus is always a great trainer but you can take it as racer „casually”.
see? The the position of ZF and Pegn are similar. But Peg is more conservative, minimal changes every year. something „if it aint broken dont fix it”. But, if there’s any new tech that works well from other shoes, nike will adapt it to Peg. So, there will be no „fresh tech” on Peg, it will be on ZF, then adapted to Peg. Just 2 cents.

i am sure there is room for a shoe with a plate without a zoom in the zf configuration

Thinking about swapping my Turbo 2s for the react Infinity’s.

Should be about the same? Went from the basic Pegasus line to the Turbo 2s as my general running shoes for relaxed pace and light tempo days. Probably will just take Nike up on the 30 days trial and see if like them enough to keep.

Thinking about swapping my Turbo 2s for the react Infinity’s.

Should be about the same? Went from the basic Pegasus line to the Turbo 2s as my general running shoes for relaxed pace and light tempo days. Probably will just take Nike up on the 30 days trial and see if like them enough to keep.

They feel really different. Infinty much heavier and stiffer than the turbos. Don't feel as light and springy but offer way more support. I'm finding it harder to run super slow or really fast in the infinty compared to the turbo.

Yeah the naming for turbo 3 has been super dumb, I've even seen it being called Aerofly Turbo Next% on some docs...

i guess its not the turbo replacement

1580931108536.png

For the Tempo NEXT%, the NEXT% system is specifically tuned to training. The plate shifts from carbon to a composite — softer for added comfort over higher mileage — but still serves to provide stability and transition throughout a runner's full stride. ZoomX, prized for its energy return and responsiveness, sits above the plate at mid and forefoot. For maximum impact protection and durability, Nike React Foam is used at the heel. The same Nike Zoom Air pods featured in the new Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT% are also placed in the Tempo’s forefoot to offer responsive cushioning and a sensation of propulsion.

Back
Top Bottom