Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Just curious, has anyone else noticed on their Pegasus 33s that there was a lump on the forefoot of their shoe? This happened to me on 2 different pairs of 33s.

u talkin bout the zoom unit?

if i take the insole out it protrudes through the cushlon midsole but its not noticeable when running

heel zoom doesnt protrude tho

Just curious, has anyone else noticed on their Pegasus 33s that there was a lump on the forefoot of their shoe? This happened to me on 2 different pairs of 33s.
Felt it a thing first when I went from 32s to 33s but not noticeable anymore

IMG_0026.JPG

I'm feeling a bit rusty :/
6mi straight around and around the track in the ZE8s
IMG_8383.PNG
IMG_8384.JPG

I really want to try either the Zoom Fly and/or Vapor Fly to see/feel if the plate makes a difference.

I think so, but I won't run in that combo. However, I'm actually heavily considering a Zoom Fly / Vapor Fly sole X Flyknit Racer upper to perform in. :nerd:

Any reason not to get 34 over 33?

Cost would probably be more for the 34s, especially if you are using them just for running. There were a couple people in here I think briefly mentioning that they thought the 33s were more comfortable then the 34s... but I think the differences are pretty negligible.

Cost would probably be more for the 34s, especially if you are using them just for running. There were a couple people in here I think briefly mentioning that they thought the 33s were more comfortable then the 34s... but I think the differences are pretty negligible.

Yea thats the only factor really, 34s would prob be around $80, 33s would be about $60. These are gonna be pure running sneakers. Kind of like the look of the 33 more but I want the better performer of the 2 if there is any difference.

33 is better imo

i have both and the 34 out the box seems more firm cushion wise and not as flexible

the 33 out the box seemed responsive and flexible

the 34 does seem to be getting more responsive and flexible as i wear them

i like the 34 look wise but prefer the 33

Back
Top Bottom