Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Was strongly considering the grey Shield Peg 33's before I started reading all of your reviews and those feelings haven't changed after all of your inputs. This looks to be my next casual / gym shoe when the Colorado weather turns nasty.

Was strongly considering the grey Shield Peg 33's before I started reading all of your reviews and those feelings haven't changed after all of your inputs. This looks to be my next casual / gym shoe when the Colorado weather turns nasty.

Have you looked out your window today broski? It's already nasty :lol:

Stopped by Richards, as they had the volt color way of the Shields and ended up leaving empty handed. Didn't have the right size and the volt color way was :smh:. Volt was nice with the speckled midsole but in person that is an Olive color fading into the volt. Would have looked 100x times better with a black or grey. IMO it doesn't look good at all. Def. waiting for the black/silver from now on.

I have a regular pair of 33s and love them. Was thinking about getting a pair of 33 Shields. Is there any significant difference between the regular and Shields? The Shields laces look different don't know if that affects anything.

I have a regular pair of 33s and love them. Was thinking about getting a pair of 33 Shields. Is there any significant difference between the regular and Shields? The Shields laces look different don't know if that affects anything.
aside from them being more water resistant, reflective, and meant for those runs in the rain I think its the same shoe

I thought some one in here mentioned that the Shield version felt heavier on foot...

anyone know if nike zoom all out lows are similar in the feel to the pegs? the zoom all out low blue colorway looks very nice.

Three quarter length zoom on the all outs creates a weird feel at the forefoot that is not present on the pegs.
anyone know if nike zoom all out lows are similar in the feel to the pegs? the zoom all out low blue colorway looks very nice.

The Zoom Elite 9 and Vomero 12 are now available for pre order from RRS. The white Vomeros look nice.

New Elite 9s looks so much sleeker than the 8s, probably the best looking of the upcoming updates

The 9s definitely look more sleek than the 8s. Hopefully, there'll be a handful of good cws like the 8s. I also hope we see cws with COLORED outsoles.

Just like the previous versions, they have Zoom in the forefoot only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom