Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Awesome. I'm going to grab a pair of the Odyssey 2s when the price is right.  Looks a lot sleeker than the 1 and I need more stability than the Structure provides.  Thanks fellas.

I'm looking forward to trying the 2s as well. Not feeling any of the colorways so far though. May pick up another pair of 1s in the mean time.

I'm looking forward to trying the 2s as well. Not feeling any of the colorways so far though. May pick up another pair of 1s in the mean time.

I grabbed the black pair. Black always works for me. The 1s were too ugly for my tastes. I got the 2s on swoosh so it was the same price as the 1s.

Need some advice please. I have wide, flat feet and use orthotics. I  recently picked up a pair of vomero 11s. They are great to run in.  really enjoying them vs the lunar epic lows.

I have the opportunity to pick up either a pair of vomero 10s, Pegasus 31 or 32s. What are the differences between them or should I just pick up another pair of vomero 11s in a different colourway

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

Need some advice please. I have wide, flat feet and use orthotics. I  recently picked up a pair of vomero 11s. They are great to run in.  really enjoying them vs the lunar epic lows.

I have the opportunity to pick up either a pair of vomero 10s, Pegasus 31 or 32s. What are the differences between them or should I just pick up another pair of vomero 11s in a different colourway

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

If you're a neutral runner, I would say it depends on what you're looking for. If you want a lighter, faster ride, try one of the Pegasus models. The 33 has Zoom in both forefoot and heel (32 just has heel), so it's like a Vomero without Lunarlon foam. The Vomero 10 is also a little lighter and more responsive than the 11, so it's sort of a compromise between what you currently enjoy and speed. Of course, there's always the adage of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Obviously try them all on, but what I described (what are you looking for?) is something to keep in mind.

I grabbed the black pair. Black always works for me. The 1s were too ugly for my tastes. I got the 2s on swoosh so it was the same price as the 1s.

How are they? I'm guessing they feel about the same as the 1s. Aside from a slightly different upper, it's pretty much the same shoe.

Thanks for the advice.

Saw these at the outlet today. Pegasus 31s. Read that they were well rated and they were well priced $79.99 + 30% discount.

Will try them out tomorrow morning

View media item 2110524

The Pegasus 31s are great shoes! I've personally had issues with the 32s despite the fact that it's practically the same shoe... caused a few problems for me that I couldn't ignore.

How are they? I'm guessing they feel about the same as the 1s. Aside from a slightly different upper, it's pretty much the same shoe.

I ran 5 miles in them today. No issues and very comfortable. More support than the structure. Great stability shoe.

Got the 33s and thing might be my next go to shoes (I kind of say this with every new running shoes I get it seems :lol: ).

I wish the design and overall look is a bit more distinct from the 32 but the addition of forefoot zoom is so great.

View media item 2117774

next to the LunarEpic lows and yes I just like my shoes in black and white
View media item 2117775

Finished off July with 100mi in my S19s. It's also my seventh consecutive 100mi month.
smokin.gif

Nice! I don't even get over 60mi/mo when I train for my halfs. To be honest, I get bored on my distance runs.

I bought these Elite8s mainly for casual wear because I loved the colorblocking on them. This was my first run in them after owning them for almost a year now lol
View media item 2123232
I'm glad I doubled up on these. :smokin

My iD's finally arrived today. Shipping was pretty quick, and I am pretty happy the way they turned out.

These will also be used for my first marathon (NYC), so I had to add a little flare and inspiration!

Oh, and if you haven't guessed already, these were inspired by... 
tongue.gif

Enjoy!

NICE! I can't wait to see its counterpart, the new Flyknit Racer (2.0?)! :nerd:

Forefoot Zoom >>> Heel for me at least. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom