Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Glamour Shot of the Peg36 Trail via IG
KGPJ5875.JPG

So when do these Zoom Gravitys drop? I like the look and I figure they should at least be good for casual wear

Sad I’m not on nike run anymore. The watch was so inaccurate on treadmills I quit wearing it and I don’t run outside as much as I did before

I’m glad you mentioned this.

My Apple Watch has been so inaccurate on indoor runs. I’ve been using Strava on my watch in combination w/ NRC on my phone for outdoor runs

I’m glad you mentioned this.

My Apple Watch has been so inaccurate on indoor runs. I’ve been using Strava on my watch in combination w/ NRC on my phone for outdoor runs
Watch would be off by a qtr mile every mile. Adjusted it and everything. If I run on an incline more than 6% it would give me an extra qtr mile. Garbage

Watch would be off by a qtr mile every mile. Adjusted it and everything. If I run on an incline more than 6% it would give me an extra qtr mile. Garbage
I think it's an issue with the way NRC uses the accelerometer. My Garmin tracks indoor runs just fine. NRC, on the other hand, does not

A question for anybody who has run in the Peg Turbo: is it just me or do I feel like I change my mind every day about these shoes? Loved them when I got them, but then started to feel like they we're just alright for shorter runs. Then after a recent long run I've come to realize I don't even like them for long runs as much as I thought. I feel like the shoe is inconsistent or im just going crazy.

A question for anybody who has run in the Peg Turbo: is it just me or do I feel like I change my mind every day about these shoes? Loved them when I got them, but then started to feel like they we're just alright for shorter runs. Then after a recent long run I've come to realize I don't even like them for long runs as much as I thought. I feel like the shoe is inconsistent or im just going crazy.
They’re way too much for me with the bounce. I took them back and stuck with peg 33’s-34’s. This is coming from a person who liked the lunar epics as well

While we're talking about NRC.....when you do speed runs using the app, and you run a quick sprint, then it tells you to rest - does anyone know if the app continues to track your distance during the rest period? When I finish my sprint, I tend to walk while I regain my breath. Basically half of those speed runs are spent walking. If it tracks your distance, doesn't that mean the app is skewing your time/distance/pace?

i believe it does keep track of it so you might have to manually pause it when you start walking

While we're talking about NRC.....when you do speed runs using the app, and you run a quick sprint, then it tells you to rest - does anyone know if the app continues to track your distance during the rest period? When I finish my sprint, I tend to walk while I regain my breath. Basically half of those speed runs are spent walking. If it tracks your distance, doesn't that mean the app is skewing your time/distance/pace?
It only stops when it says it does. It only stops if you completely stop

I run with both my garmin watch and my apple watch sometimes, and when i do the audio guided speed intervals on the nike app which includes those rest periods, the garmin watch always says i run a further 1-1.5km or so more. So by that count I think during those rest periods the nike app doesn't track the distance you are walking in between, it only tracks the distances when you're in the speed run and the warm up.

Agreed - same as you. I have a love/not love relationship with the Turbo. I can't even pinpoint why, and usually I'm relatively good at figuring out what's going on. I have a somewhat narrow gait, and a few times a run I hit the inside of the midsole on my ankle. Doesn't happen with any other shoe. I've relegated them to easy recovery runs of 5 miles or less. It may be because I've been spoiled with the Zoom Elite 9/10, Zoom Fly, and Zoom Streak 6/7 - all three of which match my gait very well. Who knows...just not an absolute match of a shoe for me. The world goes 'round!

Tried out the 36's today. I'm getting a pair pronto because to me, it's already an improvement i none area over the 35's; the tongue. Being thinner works for me more than the thicker tongue of the 35's, which forced me to widen the laces to relieve the pressure on my left foot.

I experienced something different. When I did my first speed run, based off of the instructions, I thought the app would automatically pause, but it did not. I also noticed the distance kept going while I walked to catch my breath so it felt like total cumulative distance. For the 800m speed run I did, after I figured out I had to manual pause and un-pause I was just add a half mile to whatever my ending distance was of the previous sprint. There weren’t even audible cues if I remember correctly, just indicators on the side that showed how many sets you’d completed.

Execution or lack of explanation (manual pause/un-pause) of NRC’s speed runs had me flustered the first time I tried it because of course the data was crap. Granted this was about 6 months ago and there have been plenty of NRC Apple Watch updates, I just haven’t tested it out since then.

I’d definitely cop this colorway if it became available in men’s

5E97AE51-2E12-4E3E-83FB-C67794B421A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom