Nike Air Pegasus 91 - Spring 2011 (PICS)

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Ehhh... not really a timeless classic if you ask me. They should have let these sit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't pass judgement until you actually see them in person.  I'll admit I'm not a fan of this orange colorway but they are a dope shoe.  Beneath the plastic where it says pegasus, is a reflective coating (not 3m).  The pegasus is DEFINITELY a timeless classic.  Personally I'll really be blow away when they decide to retro the air spans.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Ehhh... not really a timeless classic if you ask me. They should have let these sit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't pass judgement until you actually see them in person.  I'll admit I'm not a fan of this orange colorway but they are a dope shoe.  Beneath the plastic where it says pegasus, is a reflective coating (not 3m).  The pegasus is DEFINITELY a timeless classic.  Personally I'll really be blow away when they decide to retro the air spans.

they'd mess up the spans if they released 'em. although, with the prices they fetch at auction these days ($400+), I could see Nike catching on and trying to capitalize on the trend.

they'd mess up the spans if they released 'em. although, with the prices they fetch at auction these days ($400+), I could see Nike catching on and trying to capitalize on the trend.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm probably one of like 12 people excited about these so I had to post:

Jul 8 · Nike Air Pegasus ‘91 – Spring/Summer 2011

Nike-Air-Pegasus-Spring-201-570x325.jpg

There’s still a long wait ahead of us but arriving next summer for during the Spring/Summer 2011 season is the Nike Air Pegasus ‘91. A gem for true Nike-heads, the Air Pegasus line is readily recognized as one of Nike’s most popular running shoe collections – despite not being designed by sneaker-god Tinker Hatfield. This original white-orange-blue colorway is set for a release, and hopefully other colorways (like white/grey/teal) will follow suit. Nike’s Retro fix has a ton of sneakerheads excited…are you? Check out the extra shot after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for more info regarding Nike Retro releases. via Provider.
Now I know why I wasn't that blown away by this color way, its because they didn't use the brighter orange of the original's

Don't understand why they used such a bland orange.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm probably one of like 12 people excited about these so I had to post:

Jul 8 · Nike Air Pegasus ‘91 – Spring/Summer 2011

Nike-Air-Pegasus-Spring-201-570x325.jpg

There’s still a long wait ahead of us but arriving next summer for during the Spring/Summer 2011 season is the Nike Air Pegasus ‘91. A gem for true Nike-heads, the Air Pegasus line is readily recognized as one of Nike’s most popular running shoe collections – despite not being designed by sneaker-god Tinker Hatfield. This original white-orange-blue colorway is set for a release, and hopefully other colorways (like white/grey/teal) will follow suit. Nike’s Retro fix has a ton of sneakerheads excited…are you? Check out the extra shot after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for more info regarding Nike Retro releases. via Provider.
Now I know why I wasn't that blown away by this color way, its because they didn't use the brighter orange of the original's

Don't understand why they used such a bland orange.

I remember seeing these as a 10 year old kid during my first visit to a NikeTown - blew my f'ing mind.

I remember seeing these as a 10 year old kid during my first visit to a NikeTown - blew my f'ing mind.

surprised there hasn't been more posts on these, BTW OP should change the title to 92 pegasus .  Anyone have any info as to whether any of these will be hitting the states?

surprised there hasn't been more posts on these, BTW OP should change the title to 92 pegasus .  Anyone have any info as to whether any of these will be hitting the states?

Back
Top Bottom