Nike Air Mowabb QS

Exactly how I feel.

The pull tabs/swoosh don't bother me too much, but that loose collar is atrocious.

Need to take the sneakers to a damn tailor to make them fit as they're intended.

Nike should be ashamed of themselves for releasing them like this.
Is this maybe why the birches got pulled from SNKRS

don't know why you guys are saying birches aren't on SNKRS, been showing for me still on both desktop and app

why is mo currie getting so much hate on this when sean labasan (according to that SNKRS video) is the PLM and she's an assistant PLM any anyway this wasn't like one person's decision at the end of the day.

disappointed that there are differences. never had any version of the mowabb so may still cop unless I can find a 2015 version for a good price or until the 35th-anniversary retro that is maybe perfect...

To my knowledge nobody is giving her hate. I didn’t know who this person was as of a few hours ago. I’m sure it was a team decision. That team was wrong.

adding both a tongue and ankle loop, while making the collar looser is kinda redundant. I could’ve lived with one or the other. It alters the iconic appearance too much.

NIKE TEAMS IF YOURE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE, I KNOW A LOT OF YOU ARE NOT SNEAKER SAVVY, LEVERAGE FORUMS OR EXPERINCED COWORKERS FOR THESE DECISIONS. LOOK AT THE RECRAFTED AIR MAX 90s & HUARACHE. IF YOU DO IT CORRECTLY, CONSUMERS WILL COME.

thank you 😊

Willy cheesesteak said she's the new gentry, which is the foulest of the foul insults on NT
tryna see some pull tabs and mini jumpmans on aj1s next :evil:

joker.gif

Last edited:
Anyone got a link for the Rattan/Birches? SNKRS gonna be on the **** **** I already know

Just won my only raffle entry for the Twines courtesy of Feature. Went TTS instead of going a half size up 🤞.

Hoping I can secure a pair of the purples too. Are these an EU-only release? I lost the Hanon raffle but still have End.

Just won my only raffle entry for the Twines courtesy of Feature. Went TTS instead of going a half size up 🤞.

Hoping I can secure a pair of the purples too. Are these an EU-only release? I lost the Hanon raffle but still have End.
Mowabbs are gonna be widely available as I see more small shops posting release dates. The purple ones might be harder to grab idk

Mowabbs are gonna be widely available as I see more small shops posting release dates. The purple ones might be harder to grab idk

Purples released here in Australia along with the Rattans, I don't think Twines will release here. Might be region exclusive?

Purples released here in Australia along with the Rattans, I don't think Twines will release here. Might be region exclusive?
That’s what I think since I don’t see any Twines listed here in JP… BTW, while several sizes are still left on SNKRS in terms of Rattan, Gravity Purple sold out quickly tho.

That’s what I think since I don’t see any Twines listed here in JP… BTW, while several sizes are still left on SNKRS in terms of Rattan, Gravity Purple sold out quickly tho.

Yeah I was surprised the purples sold out faster than rattans here too!

50C78349-8DAF-4FC2-8ACF-7322F2C9CBBB.png
4D5797B8-F7B5-4CC4-947C-89DD7B13BE3E.png

Back
Top Bottom