Nike Air Mowabb QS

Just arrived from size? , pretty cool that after I purchased them the price dropped and I asked for price adjustment and they honored it

Wow they come quick for you, mine took ages to come and I live in the uk.
Did they drop the price of the triple blacks as well? They have sold out of them all so can't see the price. I paid £85, did they go lower than that?

Wow they come quick for you, mine took ages to come and I live in the uk.
Did they drop the price of the triple blacks as well? They have sold out of them all so can't see the price. I paid £85, did they go lower than that?

I paid 85 , than the lowered to 75 while in transit and after a few emails they refunded me the difference

I paid 85 , than the lowered to 75 while in transit and after a few emails they refunded me the difference

Thanks for reply will try to get £10 back, did the blacks get reduced as well or just your color?

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows where to get these in Australia

If the stores don't have them there, your best bet would be international websites that deliver worldwide.
End clothing have them and deliver worldwide, also check eBay.

been wearing these triple blacks all weekend. they look 10x better than the all black huaraches imo. really need some more mowabb colors. i did just pick up the air magma for $80 in the mandarin mowabb colorway. pretty stoked for those

been wearing these triple blacks all weekend. they look 10x better than the all black huaraches imo. really need some more mowabb colors. i did just pick up the air magma for $80 in the mandarin mowabb colorway. pretty stoked for those

Yeah I'm not a fan of the huraches, but I like these. Picked up the triple blacks as well.

I am looking to pick these up and it seems only place left is on feebay.  I wanted to know if they run TTS.  I know it is different for everyone.  I am usually a 10.5 and never really have to size up or down.  Any chance anyone else is the same and can offer their opinion?

Last edited:
I am looking to pick these up and it seems only place left is on feebay.  I wanted to know if they run TTS.  I know it is different for everyone.  I am usually a 10.5 and never really have to size up or down.  Any chance anyone else is the same and can offer their opinion?

I never size up on down either went tts and the fit is perfect, just a little hard to get on but when on feels very nice.

nike dropped the ball with this retro. i really wish they didn't try to rape us with the price, and i wish they did more classic og colors. 

Reactions: ejb
Did the olive/red pair release? Haven't even seen those hit any websites.

Did the olive/red pair release? Haven't even seen those hit any websites.

I've seen literally nothing on any other color ways coming out. I feel like they shot themselves in the foot with this one by overcharging so much on the retail for them. I was glad to get mine at a discount but I think that killed any potential hype for them.

Reactions: ejb
Back
Top Bottom