Nike Air Mowabb QS

Both my pairs get here today, I really hope they're TTS because I got a wide foot and my .5 size up in both pairs is out of stock.

So hard to say. I wear a 12 in J5 retros, BO trainer retros, 12.5 AM95, 12.5 Flyknit max, 13 in Air Trainer 3, Command Force and Air Huarache.

For a Mowabb I took a 12 but if there was a 12.25 or a 12.5 available I would've wanted to try it. However I think the 12 still fits in the acceptable range.

I like to have a full thumbs length of room between my toes and the end of the shoe.

So hard to say. I wear a 12 in J5 retros, BO trainer retros, 12.5 AM95, 12.5 Flyknit max, 13 in Air Trainer 3, Command Force and Air Huarache.

For a Mowabb I took a 12 but if there was a 12.25 or a 12.5 available I would've wanted to try it. However I think the 12 still fits in the acceptable range.

I like to have a full thumbs length of room between my toes and the end of the shoe.

Fully agree with this and wear the same exact size. I got a 13 coming in just to try on but I'm sure it'll be floppy and ill send it right back.

I went with my true measured size of 11.5 in the Mandarins and they fit great.  I have slightly wide feet and a problematic left foot from 30 years of playing basketball and hockey and these are the only Nike sneakers in several years of trying that I have found to be a perfect fit in my true size as I find Nike is making their shoes far more narrow than they once did.  Interestingly, I bought the Nike Huarache Tech Fleece at the same time in a size 12 and they are tight as hell.

I went with my true measured size of 11.5 in the Mandarins and they fit great.  I have slightly wide feet and a problematic left foot from 30 years of playing basketball and hockey and these are the only Nike sneakers in several years of trying that I have found to be a perfect fit in my true size as I find Nike is making their shoes far more narrow than they once did.  Interestingly, I bought the Nike Huarache Tech Fleece at the same time in a size 12 and they are tight as hell.

Huaraches I've found to run as much as a full size small. I'm a true 10, my Mowabbs are sz 10, my huaraches are sz 11

Wore my mandarins to work today, felt amazing :smokin ...came home to the browns on my porch.

Yeah those just dont have the ACG feel to em, easy pass... waiting on the olive and infrared joints though :smokin

Back
Top Bottom