Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Wouldve loved a back up black pair so I can beat these but need to save.

F1673D4E-242C-433A-B5AA-8F65981AC0E7.jpeg

For my Australian and New Zealand folk. These have actually sat for about 2 weeks now.

For my Australian and New Zealand folk. These have actually sat for about 2 weeks now.
I posted that link 2 weeks ago lol

They're almost gone though, I've been checking these out for weeks but just cant seem to pull the trigger. My size is still available, might have to bite the bullet or regret not buying!

Today:

1C495697-2694-4FC1-BC13-3FE222CE5DA7.jpeg

Not CB94, but Barkley family.

I miss these BAD. I had the 06's but my midsoles started to dry out so I let them go a few years ago. Its kind of ridiculous that these haven't retro'd in 14 years. This brand loves to gate keep for no reason.

Wow. My pair of the last retro for whites are PRISTINE.

May still have to snatch a pair to stash.

Nike going all out with the 90s basketball. I love it, but i just wish this happened like 2-3 years ago when I was getting all my stuff online on sale + discount codes etc.

most of my purchases were well under 100 for all these models... smh

crazy.

Wow. My pair of the last retro for whites are PRISTINE.

May still have to snatch a pair to stash.

Nike going all out with the 90s basketball. I love it, but i just wish this happened like 2-3 years ago when I was getting all my stuff online on sale + discount codes etc.

most of my purchases were well under 100 for all these models... smh

crazy.
Well it seems to be the 25th anniversary of the original release that's why they're going all out on this model.

The white pair is dope. I liked them when they came out in 2015 but never eem tried for them. This go around seems like they will be nearly impossible to get but if I see em on the shelves I’ll pick up a pair

Back
Top Bottom