Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Those aren't the hyper blues, those are the Air Max Plus Ultra Hyper Blues. Updated version of the shoe.
OG Hyperblues (2013 retro) are going for like $325 DS right now so, good luck lol.

Found this the other day looking for pics of the 2009 AM1 OG pack.

2004 'Marble Blue' Climacool :nthat:
off someone's Skyrock page

2296468695_1.jpg

I wanted that pair for so long when I was younger, they made red pair as well same style

'Cloud', 'RS4', 'Chino' and the Suede Pack 'Boss', 'Waxy', and the blue + grey camo lined pair all came out 2014/15.
Surely leather/suede pairs are on the cards at Nike if those pairs came out only 2yrs ago.
Especially with next year's anniversary.
As long as they switch back to Vietnamese production for that shape and QC!

Hopefully! I just can't get down with the material they use on most of the models now, especially triple black and white, I've grown up with them always being leather and the new material looks cheap and tacky

Anybody knows where I can get these searched all ebays can’t find them to save my life

Attachments

• D2752487-E378-4D8B-AD45-60346AC81F2B.png
    D2752487-E378-4D8B-AD45-60346AC81F2B.png
    624.7 KB · Views: 18
Anybody knows where I can get these searched all ebays can’t find them to save my life
There pretty expensive as it is a very hyped and saught after pair, seen some people looking to buy them ds for over $600. Good luck in your search! Alternativly you can get the hot wheels version which is cheaper.
$_1.JPG

There pretty expensive as it is a very hyped and saught after pair, seen some people looking to buy them ds for over $600. Good luck in your search! Alternativly you can get the hot wheels version which is cheaper.
$_1.JPG
Where can I find them for that price I’ve been looking all over

Where can I find them for that price I’ve been looking all over
I'm not sure for the exact pricing of them at the moment, but you can look at some Facebook pages like TN Talk AU/NZ, Nike Tn & Tailwind Collectors, Nike Tuned Air (TN) Worldwide and Nike Tn Air Max Plus. There are alot of other places you can look but i cant remember them at the moment, good luck!

what a steal, and I remember those air turbulence, take me back to a story I don't got time for, lol.

Back
Top Bottom