Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Those triple red's though...:smokin

Any word on if they're releasing in the U.S.?

They are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] im getting them the day they drop not missing out on those they will sell quick !! Shame the vip deal wont be on could of saved £30

According to FL.com they are'nt releasing them as of yet but the release calender stops on the 20th nov so could well hit the US.

Last edited:
They are releasing the triple red huaraches in womens in
Those triple red's though...:smokin

Any word on if they're releasing in the U.S.?

You are getting the triple red huaraches on the 20th day before the EU stores so i can only imagine you will get the triple red tuneds.

Need some more detailed pics of these !! Will look good sat next to my diablo's [emoji]128540[/emoji]

really want some more colorways of the TN's to come out on FL/Eastbay/etc... feels like it's been 6 months or more since a colorway dropped

They get released tomorrow there on ebay already for £160-180 pre-order there £129.99 on footlocker tomorrow from 9:00 CET/8:00 GMT
laugh.gif
lol he cant cop them anyway, he is located in the US

I'm sure Footlocker isn't the only EU retailer selling these. So the fact I'm in the US, is a mute point. 
lol ok, which EU retailer besides FL are gonna get them ?? 
wink.gif

FL EU is the only official retailer for Tuned Air in the EU

the shoes what you see on ebay are all from resellers

Last edited:
Is there a legit reason why overseas is being flooded with these but there's a drought here?

At least let us get the all reds damn. They know that color way is popping right now and a guaranteed sellout.

Is there a legit reason why overseas is being flooded with these but there's a drought here?
because here in the EU the goons in the bad neighbourhoods are reppin the TN line for life

i bet in the US you wont see the peepz in the ghetto wearing that shoe

or see your local rapper shooting a video clip with his 40 men strong gang wearing TN sneakers and TN clothing

the demand for TNs in general is way bigger here in the EU compared to the US

where everybody only wears AJ, LBJ, KD and other Nike B-ball player signature shoes
sick.gif

Last edited:
because here in the EU the goons in the bad neighbourhoods are reppin the TN line for life
i bet in the US you wont see the peepz in the ghetto wearing that shoe
or see your local rapper shooting a video clip with his 40 men strong gang wearing TN sneakers and TN clothing
the demand for TNs in general is way bigger here in the EU compared to the US
where everybody only wears AJ, LBJ, KD and other Nike B-ball player signature shoes :x  

Nah I was around some hood ****** one time with my Hyper Blues (which I need another pair of btw I ruined mine at a party smh) and this dude was like "Damn you got the original dope runners" :lol:.

He ain't even know they came out again, I put him up on the red/orange gradients. People would rock with these if more hot CWs were available.

Nah I was around some hood ****** one time with my Hyper Blues (which I need another pair of btw I ruined mine at a party smh) and this dude was like "Damn you got the original dope runners" :lol:.

He ain't even know they came out again, I put him up on the red/orange gradients. People would rock with these if more hot CWs were available.

This is true. Every time I rock my hyper blue's I get compliments way more than my Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom